My First Day

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

YSfighter

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-13-2010

So my very first game with LOL on my MAC!!! FINALLY!!!!!
WHEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

No no this isn't a troll.
First things first - i never got a closed beta invite - i just downloaded and installed the client - but i'm presuming that since i was part of the original closed beta - i somehow still managed to get in??? :S not too sure how it happened, but anyway i'm glad it did, cause

It's AWESOME!!!

I played the whole thing with my better battery life option which meant that the performance of my graphics card was significantly lower. I noticed much better character detail than i do in windows - which i give to the fact that mac OSX has a higher screen resolution and i still had far less lag issues than i do when playing in windows!!! Basically played a practice game which featured alot of melee aoe but i'm guessing that in a mage oriented game this may change - all in all very happy with the mac client so far. Will continue to post anything i notice as time goes by.

Now to play this on the better graphics card!!!!!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

YSfighter

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-13-2010

Hardware Overview:

Model Name: MacBook Pro
Model Identifier: MacBookPro5,3
Processor Name: Intel Core 2 Duo
Processor Speed: 2.8 GHz
Number Of Processors: 1
Total Number Of Cores: 2
L2 Cache: 6 MB
Memory: 4 GB
Bus Speed: 1.07 GHz
Boot ROM Version: MBP53.00AC.B03