Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Life steal Teemo?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

xtx2000

10-13-2010

Is 3 malady's and 3 bloodthirsters viable for Teemo? Would it work?

BrentClagg

Recruiter

10-13-2010

Umm no. Even with his base movespeed increase it's just not enough mobility for him. If you do start attacking someone and winning they hit you once and run away. Plus the lack of health will cause him to die instantly if he is CC'ed in many cases.

Rawrful

10-13-2010

Frankly, if you weren't targeted and you had a team that would wait for you to be there in team fights, you would blow away other people. But that can be said of any ranged character with 3 attack speed items and 3 bloodthirsters.

The problems amount to it takes a crazy amount of farm/kills to get up to 3 Bloodthirsters and three Maladies, that you will be slower than optimal due to lack of boots, and that you are a class cannon who will instantly melt to any good burst caster. In other words no, it isn't a good build. If you really want a similar build, grab boots and Banshees (Or Frozen Mallet) and run 3 Bloodthirsters and Starks. Maybe even Starks and Last Whisper and only two Bloodthirsters.

Grinningsphinx

10-19-2010

Quote:
xtx2000:
Is 3 malady's and 3 bloodthirsters viable for Teemo? Would it work?

No, for the simple fact that you will be CC'd and bursted down, making all your DPS a non-issue.

Dimensionist

10-19-2010

Super good build.

You'll completely dominate my kassadin, don't go spreading this around I don't want my Kass dying to these types of builds anymore than he has to.