Looking for Sejuani Feedback

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ziqline

12-15-2012

When I played Sejuani the main thing that I enjoyed was the ult. I would be upset to see the ult removed as I thought it was a nice team fight changer.

SodaPawp

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-15-2012

Well to begin i do agree
With claims that have been made you see
She lacks defense within her kit
And nothing to make up for it
But if perhaps her Q CD
Was shortened by say 2 or 3
She then would feel as if her boar
Would truly now contribute more
For as it is she feels as if
Her playstyle seems a little stiff
And after which her ult is used
She's then too easily abused
So tack on some defense to frost
And buff our pig without much cost

Tryphikik

12-15-2012

What I like:
The idea of her, being a champion who is great at slowing groups and her ability to initiate from long range combining her q and ulti.

What I dislike:
The fact that she doesn't get tankiness anywhere from her kit even passively. The fact that everything about her kit from applying her slow to hitting her ulti is so much more unreliable, able to be outplayed more frequently, and just difficult in comparison to similar champions. The fact that so many champions have leaps and dashes that make slows so much more less effective than things like bandage toss/ulti's, hook/root/ulti, twisted advance/arcane smash, rupture/scream, etc champions similar to sejuani but more consistent.

What I would like to see tweaked or added:
Q to stay the same,
W to be given passive armor/mr on level up so that she has SOME inherent tankiness
E to be changed to where it does something even without having Frost applied and have frost be a bigger bonus(For instance with moonfall esq range Sejuani casts E and slows any targets within that range, if the target has frost applied, the targetted is frosted over and rooted for 1 second in addition to being slowed) giving her a bit more consistency and options.
R to be left the same, the big key is adjusting consistency and utility onto her E and giving her a bit more inherent tankiness on the skill she levels for jungling. I love her ulti being great when landed perfectly or bad when failed, it adds a nice skill to her kit. The problem with it being so hit or miss is that too much of her kit is weighted in her ulti right now, which has quite a long cooldown, which is why I propose the buff to utility/consistency on her E.

There would probably need to be some adjustments to numbers and everything that I would definitely leave to you guys, but i think at least looking at the core of what i'm saying here. Added consistency, inherent tankiness somewhere, not being so restricted when she doesn't have her ultimate especially given the risk reward nature of her ultimate. The core principles to making Sejuani a better more stable champ for all levels of play.

IS19e711f4829b93c9513d6

12-15-2012

Please, please don't make sweeping changes to her - S3 has helped out a bunch already with the new items. She only has 3 real issues now - lack of inbuilt defense, lackluster passive, and arctic assault's CD.

1. What do you like about her current kit/what would you be saddened to see changed or removed?
I like pretty much everything bar her passive (it feels very weak) and the long CD on arctic assault. Removing anything else would make Sej not-Sej, so that would make me sad.

2. What do you dislike about her current kit?
See above - her passive needs work - and she lacks even a small defensive steroid.

3. What would you like to see tweaked or added?
Given how she scales, I'd hesitate to give her too much inbuilt defense. Maybe something that works better early-mid? Perhaps increase her armour and MR by X per Y non-minion enemies afflicted with frost - rewards good placement of her ult and Arctic Assault, and gives her an early survivability increase when ganking and jungling.

But, just to reiterate, pleasegod/meddler(goddler?)don'tchangewhosheis.

CragBlade

12-15-2012

Her passive feels useless.
Her W needs to start out with 2% health scaling.
Her base stats dont compensate for her lack of def steroid/healing/sustain/shield (maybe make them Alistar/Nunu levels of HP)
Her mana costs and cooldowns are too high

amerricka

12-15-2012

1. What do you like about her current kit/what would you be saddened to see changed or removed? Her whole slow,stun concept is really good. I like how she revolves around CC.

2. What do you dislike about her current kit? The lack of damage.

3. What would you like to see tweaked or added? Another passive within an ability.

Séjuani

12-15-2012

Hello Meddler. My IGN is Sejuani, and id like for you to consider my thoughts. I do not feel like Sejuani is underpowered by any means. She is a great chaser, great initiator, and a great survivor. Her issues are ultimately a passive that is just a tiny bit weak (maybe 15% instead of 10%) and also that her damage output is very team reliant. Once permafrost wears off, 10% slow is not enough to keep anyone in range, and i feel like having to build a mallet to stick seems very counterintuitive on sej. So you end up relying on other slows and stuns to stick to people, when you should ultimately be the stun slow machine. So i suggest that her W apply frost if you stay on someone for a second or two, or do the forementioned small knockback on her Q. My 2 cents

Stiletto

12-15-2012

Her kit is awesome. She just seems to die a lot regardless of how well you play her, because when you maneuver her into a tanking position her lack of defensive abilities leaves her wide open after her R is blown.

heh

12-15-2012

I think she is fine. She has tons of damage and awesomely fun to play.

Radiums

12-15-2012

ad scaling, there is your fix