Looking for Sejuani Feedback

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Rebonack

12-15-2012

1) I like her Ult. It's a nifty skill.

2) I dislike the fact that she's labeled as a Tank. She isn't. At all.

A Tank needs to be able to Initiate reliably, peel for their team, pose a viable threat to the enemy team such that they can't be ignored, and finally they need to be able to sponge damage. Sej has a really good Initiate. That's it. Ashe built with CDR and Tank gear would be more valuable as a Tank.

Sej would need a massive kit overhaul if she's going to be able to function as a Tank. Or she needs a massive kit overhaul to function as a Bruiser/Mage akin to Rumble or Morde. Riot needs to decide what Sej is supposed to be doing for her team and then go all out with that role.

CaptainT

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-15-2012

Higher ap ratios so she can actually do damage.

Exentrick

12-15-2012

Tankiness: Maybe add something to her passive, like every champion with frost/permafrost on them gives sejuani 2/3/4 armor/mr? Give her some innate tenacity would be good too.

Utility: Boost frost to 15% slow.

Damage: Boost base damages at higher levels by around 15-20%. Boost ratios by .1-.2 per AP across the board.

Pick 1 or 2 of these routes in the change/buff area.

Daemon

12-15-2012

Try to define her role more. If you want her to be a jungler, have her abilities assist in jungling and ganks. While her ult is amazing if landed (somewhere between a Varus and Amumu ult), everything else is sub-par. Try reworking her into being a more viable ganking jungler. I do not play jungle, but I know that her abilities make her the most terrible jungler intended for jungling.

Also, let the Parrot do that visual rework of Sejuani (as in, her and not the boar) pls.

HotnReady

12-15-2012

Sejuani? She's fun. She may be difficult to play but, she's fun.
What I like?

• Jumping headfirst into battle like a real TANK
  • The impact when you enter the battle. So they KNOW you're there.
  • I personally like the AOE damage Sejuani does just by standing next to the enemy.

What I don't like?
  • Early game you have to choose. Be a decent tank or be a decent threat?
  • She is so slow. It's does not make sense.

Overall I like her right now. The biggest difficulty for me is to get past the early game and get my aoe-effect items and my tank on. Then I'm having fun

JGVariety

12-15-2012

1. What do you like about her current kit/what would you be saddened to see changed or removed?
I like how she's basically a walking Slower. As in she's great at chasing people. I'd like to see her W apply Frost to everyone around her though instead of having Frost only apply to auto attacks. I think it'd work really well with Permafrost.

2. What do you dislike about her current kit?
As a tank she doesn't really have any Tanky Steroids; she's somewhat / quite reliant on items to be tanky.

3. What would you like to see tweaked or added?
Some numbers could be adjusted here and there along with like I said some Tanky Steroid on one of her abilities (perhaps her W or Q, giving her Armor / Magic Resist when people are hit by those abilities for a period of time, or maybe some flat damage reduction).

Nilous7

12-15-2012

I love the fact that Sequani scales aggressively off of HP. It lets her be a tanky presence that charges out of a jungle. She isn't the frail assassin that has to get in get out. However, unless she has her ult, she tends not to have the best of ganks, or even farm. Once she's on you, she has a free-weaker frozen mallet, sure. But what I see the main issue being is that her main damage requires a long time to be dedicated to a fight. It's all from her AoE storm, I've noticed. Which is fine... if you're chasing. She has to slow, and chase to be good at damage. But in the current meta, she doesn't do anything for her allies. She runs in, and is stopped by a turret, end of story, while most other junglers have a way to CC their target. However, Sejuani's only way to do this, is to use her ult, which is a bad sign.

For some things I'd love to see on the Winter's Wrath, is give her a form of CC, allow her boarish bulk to be more beneficial than just to her storm. I feel it'd also be nice if she could benefit off of Nunu's Ice Blast, Ashe's Frost Shot, and Anivia's Flast Frost... This would give her the ability to work with more champs, since she doesn't have a reason to be chosen over other champs. This wouldn't be the first champ who benefits from other champion abilities (see Cassiopeia).

Final, and most importantly, give her some better armor, she's going to freeze to death in that bikini.

Lucky Scars

12-15-2012

I've actually just recently started playing her and I actually enjoy her more than i thought i would. When i first looked at her kit, it seemed really generic and boring but once i played her, i realized how fun she can be. I really love her permafrost, I love catching someone with q, doing some damage and waiting, and then hitting e and just dropping that massive slow on them. And i love that she scales like an absolute beast. I play a lot of amumu and hecarim, 2 tank junglers that scale really well into late game, but sejuani outshines both of them. Once she's decently tanky, she can build damage (usually a liandrys imo) and her damage skyrockets. My problem with her is her first jungle clear. Shes probably one of the only junglers that can start machhete + 5 pots and have to recall before she can gank. I like having a weak early game as a tradeoff for lategame, but with sej, i have to be careful ganking because theres a chance the laner can just decide to kill me. I tend to not gank top early when there is an olaf or darius or something like that because I may just die.
tl;dr I like my weak early game for late game strength in tank junglers like sejuani, but her early game is too weak while her late game may be too strong.

Clasiczzz

12-15-2012

kit feels smooth, but some cdr would be great!

EnderForHegemon

12-15-2012

She needs more mobility and a stronger passive. Give her some extra movespeed, buff the slow on her passive, and increase R missilespeed.