Looking for Sejuani Feedback

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LONG JOHNSON

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-15-2012

Yeah her passive is horrible. Her entire kit is about frost, then compare it with gp..

CynicalGiant

12-15-2012

I wonder if making Sejuani scale off of her max health on all of her abilities would make her balanced.

Wazuzu

12-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meddler View Post
Hi folks
Hi, dude.
Quote:
1. What do you like about her current kit/what would you be saddened to see changed or removed?
Her synergies. She ults, goes in, applies frost on everyone, burns them, permafrosts them, and wins the game.
Quote:
2. What do you dislike about her current kit?
Cooldowns and manacosts. Also I dislike bad flow of her combo. No defensive abilities (dash excluded).
Quote:
3. What would you like to see tweaked or added?
Reduce her cooldowns OR manacosts a bit, add some lategame scaling sustain to her in any form, give her more edge to not run away in 1v1 situation.

Buffing her W was nice decision. Come to think of it' it's a 20% percent buff, which is insane in terms of numbers.

I am not a Seju player, but I randomed her once in ARAM and did really good. My friend plays her from time to time, and from my position she really needs some form of 1v1 sustain. Like, if your W is burning a single target, you are healed for a small amount, or you receive a small stacking shield for 15-25-35-45-55 plus 0.15 of her current AP health for every second it burns a single target.

Vahal

12-15-2012

I personally can't find anything wrong in her kit, exactly. When I play her she feels fine, but as if I have fallen behind slightly. This seems to be due to her lack of sustain in the jungle, as I find myself at almost constant low health when ganking. She makes up for it by slowing anyone she ganks into oblivion, because she's Sejuani and that's what she does.

If I had to give anything wrong with her kit, I'd say that she has a hard time applying frost to people aside from her q, which has an incredibly long cooldown at low levels yet offers too little damage to be maxed first. That makes using her w and e unsatisfactory on things such as jungle creeps, as they give the bonus effects when the target is frosted but this effect only applies to multiple enemies when she is able to dash in to initiate.

I think Zileas mentioned something to that effect in a thread- that making skills unusable to their full potential is annoying. But that's the only problem I find with her.

That being said, she is a fun champion to play and I'm surprised that she is as underused as she is. Good luck with whatever you plan to be doing with her.

Genspirit

12-15-2012

i think she just needs a minor defense steroid on one of her skills
or maybe even a short damage reduction just something mainly for early game where she is squishy as **** despite being a tank

coffee addict

12-15-2012

she needs to be more naked

Avalon Bright

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-15-2012

Like others have said, she feels really team reliant and you're kind of screwed if you run into anyone alone. Your only real option seems to be fleeing. Her jungle feels really slow as well, and even with a few defensive buffs she feels very squishy. Hell, she felt squishy before, the new jungle is even worse.

Sesshomuronay

12-15-2012

I would be sad to see her scaling with HP removed, I really like that bit. Also jumping over walls with Q. Her ultimate is also amazing and I don't want to see that changed.

Her Q doesn't feel very satisfying to use. She charges with a gigantic boar and just stops when she hits a champion. She should just plow through people and keep going and maybe have a small knock back similar to maokai's Q.

What I dislike about her kit is frost and permafrost. Frost is a negligible passive that barely slows at all and permafrost is poorly designed. I would like to see permafrost turn into a passive ability that automatically turns frost into a greater slow without having to activate the ability. The cooldown on her Q is also ridiculous and is something along the lines of 20 seconds at level 1 which is way too high.

What I would add is an attack speed slow or something similar to replace permafrost's active. Make the improved slow a passive so frost automatically converts to perma frost and give her another active ability for when she activates E to slow attack speed and maybe even give sejuani a movement speed buff or something. Could even change her frost passive into something else and just have it on her E along with permafrost.

What definitely needs to be changed is frost not being a mark. Morgana's shield and tenacity can really screw over sejuani and make her unable to use her E at all.

I actually really like how her damage scales with HP and I would like it if that was expanded upon further for her kit with her other abilities.

Kanaryuu

12-15-2012

Quote:
Hi folks,

We’re considering making some gameplay changes to Sejuani at the moment. As a result I'm looking to gather some thoughts on her current gameplay, in particular:

1. What do you like about her current kit/what would you be saddened to see changed or removed?

2. What do you dislike about her current kit?

3. What would you like to see tweaked or added?

Feedback much appreciated, this sort of discussion's been really valuable when doing previous gameplay changes. I'll be reading through every response here, though I won't have the time to respond directly to most of the posts unfortunately. I'll also be reading through a bunch of previous Sejuani discussion threads, wanted to create a new one though to get people's impressions in light of all the recent pre-season changes.

What do you like about her current kit/what would you be saddened to see changed or removed?
I really like her kit in general, i feel the kit is quite good, the only problem is she offers very little in terms of threat and tackiness which she kind of needs. not in the way of raw damage as she does bring CC.

I would be upset if her cooldowns we're left as they currently are, and if northern winds was removed.
Again reasons being it fits her skill set really nice and they are unique form of CC.

What do you dislike about her current kit?
i dislike her passive, i also dislike the fact she is forced into building too many stats. she needs the armor stats, she needs the cooldown on top of that she needs the health. and on top of that...well.. you see where im going with this..

What would you like to see tweaked or added?
I would actually like it if northern winds was changed to have some form of passive effect to it. similar to that of what alot of tanky class's already have by default. Maybe like "while northern winds is active you gain 10Armor and 10 Magic resist per enemy within range of you. or some form of scaling that gives her tackiness leaving her to actually focus on building different items.

I would like to see her Glacial Prison cooldown changed too, rather then it being 130/115/100 to something like 115/100/85,

It would also be nice if the passive was well....decent. for example. (numbers are example based for what i would ask for)

Sejuani's basic attacks apply Frost, a slowing effect, reducing enemy movement speed by 10% for 3 seconds stacking up to 3 (10%/15%/20%)

Northen Winds - Damage is increased by 50% against enemies affected by Frost or Permafrost.
Damage changed to reflect the passive change. like 50% on 1 stack, 55% on 2 stacks 60% on 3 stacks, something simple but also to help her if she gets counter jungled.

Also an all out re-think of her mana costs.

Vishnu

Recruiter

12-15-2012

1) I love her ultimate as is. Is is a great ult that can turn a fight around.
2) i dislike the fact that northern winds doesnt give frost.
3) I would like to see some sort of defensive steroid, either in an active skill or passive. Many other tanks have one, such as Alistar, Shen, and Maokai.