Brand vs Ziggs

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Truckerchu

12-15-2012

I just want to hear everyone's opinion who they think is better also if you could state a reason that would be awesome.

Raptorbones

12-15-2012

Ziggs because hes awesome.

Amélie Poulain

12-15-2012

i like ziggs better than brand just from a character development standpoint

brand's kit is prolly more reliable as a whole, though

Red Wine

12-15-2012

Brand because he is hot

datbeme

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-15-2012

Brand > Ziggs on many occasions.

Its plausible that both passives are near equal, but Brand's passive provides a significant increase in -lvl'ing- up as the opponents pick up Giants belts to try and out match Brands passive (to most dismay they don't think it will make things worse). So at low level, it could be well considered they are are par,but as late game comes around, brand's passive is more powerful. (It also proct's on each spell cast on an enemy, unlike ziggs were its only once every 12 seconds.)

Brands spells can also be considered more powerful in team team fights, especially in a burst or drawn out fight. Sure Ziggs 5 second aoe Q is more efficient then Brands single shot Q in a team fight- But it has a chance to stun an enemy for a generous length (also proct'ing a new passive on the target) This can easily stop some one on the other team from chasing or going after a valuable team member in the fight. Due to the stun on Brands Q, I have to say it (Brands stun) it's much more useful then Ziggs Team/enemy fling/jump away when in team fights and just as good when 1v1.

As for brands pillar of flame (I think W),despite how seemingly easy to dodge, is just as hard to get out of the way as Ziggs Q (if your the right Brand or even a strong Gragas then you know what I mean). Compared to Ziggs slowing mines, in team fights, or in 1v1 it is much so superior since it sets up Brands -(The one that sparks fire balls in aoe if brands passive occupies an enemy)- So essentially, you can hit one foe and the foes around him (be 1-2 or all five that are a nice ranged area of reach) for the price of one.

As for Brands ult, I must say, that Brands ult surpasses Ziggs only in the fact that if the other team is comprised of 3-2 people, any more and Zigg's ult becomes more effective. Though, technically Brands ult reaches further out in radius and length then Ziggs'. (Did I mention Brands ult procts his passive yet again on the enemy? Even as it passes one from the other? even minions aren't safe, but minions can be your pals, enemies, a really bugger and a life saver)

Oh, did I mention Brands ulti skin? I'm betting Brand likes his brains well done.

Timebomb0800

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Wine View Post
Brand because he is hot
But Ziggs is Da Bomb! D:

Red Wine

12-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timebomb0800 View Post
But Ziggs is Da Bomb! D:
Brand hot enough to light fuses!

nzan

12-15-2012

Brand can comboed almost anyone.

Silent Hero

12-15-2012

Ziggs is way better and funner.