Popo and Nana-The Ice Climbers

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Moby the White

12-14-2012

Champion Concept based around Nana and Popo the Ice Climbers from the game Ice Climbers. This Idea is purely just for fun.
created on 12/15/12

Quote:
Info:
Description : two young kids brother and sister that look like the picture below.

Attachment 574807

Origin: Summit
League Origin: Summit of Mt. Frejlord
Quote:
Lore:

On the icy summits of Frejlord lives two siblings named Nana and Popo. Although they are young in age, their experience on the summits is astounding. The brother sister duo has spent countless days ascending mountains, using their knowledge and skills to combat the environment and its threats. Aside from the constant condors that encircle the mountain top, other threats include seals and also the feared yeti. Countless times Nana and Popo have stumbled across seals and condors that steal their eggplants come spring, but it was only once that they stumbled across a yeti and that yeti's name was Willump. Yetis are not dangerous creatures unless they are provoked, and if you invade their territory you can easily provoke them. At the time Nana and Popo didn't know they were in yeti territory when they stumbled across a young yeti holding a human child. They approached the yeti thinking it was harming the child, but the creature noticed them and began to snarl at them. Nana and Popo quickly backed off and scaled down the mountain looking for someone to inform. But everyone they told seemed to not believe them. That was of course until word reached their town that the League of Legends had a new champion that was a young child riding a yeti. Immediately Nana and Popo knew that the Yetis were taking an active role in the outcomes of Runeterra, and thus they decided to journey to the League and attempt to support them in battle being that the yetis shared a common alliance with those in the village.

"It is not often that we see two people work so well together, but these two seem to think as one." Summoner
Quote:
Stats:
This is the trick part so bare with me. The problem with stats here is that we have two parts making up a whole so the question is: do i make each ice climber have seperate stats or do I combine them. I think the answer to that is to combine them into one overall stat. This would reflect the way that they currently work in SSBB. The problem here is that I would need to have Nana/Popo depending on the skin be able to die without affecting the whether or not the other ice climber dies. So I think I will do it as such any stat that says IC after it is the stat of two ice climbers being alive. Killing off the main Iceclimber kills the champion whereas killing off the sibling just reduces the stats.

Health: 350 (+50)
Health IC: 500 (+75)
Health Regen: 7.00 (+.5)
HR IC: 7.20 (+.8)
Mana: 150 (+35)
Mana IC: 275 (+45)
Mana Reg: 5.4 (+.6)
Mana Reg IC: 7.0 (+.65)
AD: 53.46 (+2.5)
AD IC: 56.76 (+3.4)
AS: 0.54 (+1.0%)
AS IC: 0.621 (+1.16%)
Armor: 10.5 (+1.5)
Armor IC: 15.5 (+3.5)
Magic res: 28 (+1.20)
Magic res IC: 30 (+1.3)
Quote:
Abilities:

Quote:
Attachment 574944
P. Ice Shot-Ice Climbers' basic attack is a ranged attack that allows them to hit chunks of ice with their hammer at their target, each consecutive attack slows that target for 5% stacks up to 50%. After 3 consecutive attacks on the same target the Ice Climbers receive the "Ice Shot" buff allowing them to activate their abilities special powers.
Quote:
Attachment 574945
Q. Blizzard-
Range: 500
Cost: 80/85/90/95/100 mana
Cooldown: 20/19/18/17/16 secs
Duration: 2 secs

Active: Ice climbers summon an icy wind in a 45 degree cone that slows enemies for 10/15/20/25/30% for 3 secs. Enemies hit by Blizzard are dealt 80/100/120/140/160 (+.8 ap) magic damage. Ice Shot Active: Enemies are stunned for 1/1.25/1.5/1.75/2 secs instead of slowed. Technically this spell should be casted over time and cost mana per second but I felt like changing how it worked I may attempt to fix this however.
Quote:
Attachment 574946
W. Squall Hammer
Range: 200
Cost: 70/75/80/85/90 mana
Cooldown: 12/11/10/9/8
Duration: 4 secs

Active:Ice climbers spin around hitting nearby enemies with their hammers dealing 10/15/20/25/30 (+1.5 ad) physical damage per second to those caught in Squal Hammer radius. While Squall Hammer is active Ice Climbers gain 15% movement speed. Ice Shot Active: Movement speed is increased to 25% and Squall Hammer penetrates 5 armor per rank.
Quote:
Attachment 574947
E. Belay
Range: 450, 900
Cost: 80/90/100/110/120 mana
Cooldown: 22/21/20/19/18

Active: Popo 'belays' Nana through the air to target location 450 units away. Upon landing Nana deals 40/50/60/70/80 (+ .5 ap) magic damage. Belay then can be recast within 5 secs after Nana lands. If Belay is recast, Nana will then 'belay' Popo to a new target location. Upon landing Popo deals 40/50/60/70/80 (+.5 ap) magic damage. Ice Shot Active: Belay's damage is increased by .25 ap per cast and on champion kill the spell will reset (without Ice Shot Buff)
Quote:
Attachment 574948
R. Iceberg
Range:1000
Cost: 100,120,140 mana
Cooldown: 100/90/80
AoE: 300

Active: Ice Climbers summon a giant Iceberg at target location creating an elevated terrain that knocks enemies in the area up into the air for 5 sec dealing 60/80/100 (+.5 ap) magical damage each second that they remain in the area. Enemies can walk across the terrain but not through the terrain they must walk over top of it.
quotes & stats coming soon ...

moltres27

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-15-2012

i never got across the are where naked Volibear used to come

Moby the White

12-15-2012

added icons now i can sleep

Zarkof

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-15-2012

Isn't it spelled "Belay"? :O Grammar issues with Moby?

Also, I don't like how you give them a ranged attack but then all melee skills....

Moby the White

12-15-2012

i typed it in the wrong language... sorry

Moby the White

12-15-2012

fixed

Moby the White

12-17-2012

added stats may be confusing if you have questions please dont hesitate to ask me.

Moby the White

12-19-2012

bump stats added