Need some quick suggestions: Heimerdinger VS Veigar

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

PikachuRPG

12-14-2012

I picked Heimerdinger in a ranked game as mid, and no one else in our team can go mid. Now the enemy team's last pick is mid lane Veigar. I know Heimerdinger naturally play passive, but playing passive against Veigar is worse than feeding him. Any helps can offer here? Because my game will start in roughly 2 minutes.

PikachuRPG

12-15-2012

bump

Joebags

12-15-2012

spam dem rockets. push the lane really hard so he is forced to farm under his turret and miss cs with his Q.

Jicks

12-15-2012

farm with turrets, stand back, max rockets and make sure the rocket will hit him. even though rockets outrange his spells, just make sure u dont get combo'd

Emperor Azrael

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-15-2012

Play Heimer the way you're supposed to. Pressure him with rockets, keep the lane at his tower with turrets. Of course you'll need plenty of wards.

cavecricket48

12-15-2012

Push so hard that there's no way he can freeze the lane, then roam at level 6. That's it. Veigar, Nasus, Kog, and Vayne are the ticking time bombs in this game and you have to delay them and get the rest of your team fed to end the game ASAP.

Bullettime7

12-15-2012

Prio rockets over turrets and poke him every posssible chance.

PikachuRPG

12-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jicks View Post
farm with turrets, stand back, max rockets and make sure the rocket will hit him. even though rockets outrange his spells, just make sure u dont get combo'd
So instead of maxing out turret, I max out rocket first? I guess that's the key point.

Nitsuj the Great

12-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by joebags View Post
spam dem rockets. Push the lane really hard so he is forced to farm under his turret and miss cs with his q.
^^this

Deceiverqt

12-15-2012

Max rockets first, dont build ap so quickly without mr. Think chalice.