Nidalee ADC?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Innamora

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-14-2012

Honestly, i'm trying to figure out why she wouldn't work as an adc, she has a steroid(that also gives u hp), a free ward that does armor/mr reduc and gives vision, a long range finisher and at lvl 6 she has a gap closer like ezreal's E. Can anyone explain to me why she isn't played adc? is it the mana costs in her human form? What makes certain champs adcs, whilst some look like they can on paper, but they can't?

Reallshotgg

12-14-2012

no AD scaling in human form, no escape that will allow you to keep auto attacking

Hexer

12-14-2012

Because no one wants to play her that way. They prefer her mid or top. She's also innately squishy and is better played as a bruiser.

chrisforealz

12-14-2012

I play her alot AD. But as ADC, no, it wont work, Yes she get pretty tanky, but she do it on Cougar form. And I dont expect her to live too much on meele form being a ADC.
She is a bruiser, nothingw e can do about it =/

TyrisGC

12-14-2012

I don't think she'd be a horrible pick as a adc given she's got a AS steroid n her animations are innately fast, but other than that her kit doesn't really work for it

Innamora

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agent Kilo View Post
Because no one wants to play her that way. They prefer her mid or top. She's also innately squishy and is better played as a bruiser.
i honestly don't find her very squishy because of her E.

Minisce

12-14-2012

Nidalee wouldnt work as an ADc mainly because she only has 1 ability that scales with AD and that is her COugar finishing move. Which is Melee and if i see my ADc in melee range, then there is a problem

TyrisGC

12-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Minisce View Post
Nidalee wouldnt work as an ADc mainly because she only has 1 ability that scales with AD and that is her COugar finishing move. Which is Melee and if i see my ADc in melee range, then there is a problem
Obligatory mention tristanas moves don't either ;P cept tristanas AS steroid is a lot better