Best to Worst, Teammates Ranked.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Hand of Might

12-23-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by DudeTheMan View Post
Soraka is pretty easy to neutralize honestly. She also brings no CC of any kind. Then theres the fact that people tend to use her as a crutch to lane, when it isn't neccesary. But, it's pretty easy to criticize when you aren't posting your own list..

Sorry, what is wrong with Nunu? Feeds less than most tanks, good initiator, if his ulti is timed well it can decimate face. Again, why critisize when you haven't posted your own list? Actually contributing to the post would be appreciated.
How many games you played? Soraka is TOP TIER. And I'm not criticizing, I don't care about the OP I just know Soraka is top tier. Watch the pro vids.

Vance

12-23-2009

Nobody loves my Mundo

Novascourge

12-24-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hand of Might View Post
How many games you played? Soraka is TOP TIER. And I'm not criticizing, I don't care about the OP I just know Soraka is top tier. Watch the pro vids.
Obviously the pro's forgot about Executioners Calling.

Onlyashadow

12-24-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Novascourge View Post
Obviously the pro's forgot about Executioners Calling.
And her lack of things to do when that item is in play.

TheI3east

12-24-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zirun View Post
Here's my general list.

Love to see: Malphite, Amumu, Cho'Gath, Twisted Fate, Corki, Kassadin, Veigar, Teemo, Tryndamere, Rammus, Zilean, Blitzcrank, Singed, Morgana.

Like to see: Ashe, Anivia, Nasus, Gangplank, Jax, Taric, Soraka.

Indifferent: Annie, Nunu, Fiddlesticks, Karthus, Twitch, Master Yi, Kayle, Sion.

Would rather they pick somebody else: Janna, Alistar, Shaco, Dr. Mundo, Sivir, Warwick, Katarina.

Make me want to /wrists: Tristana, Evelynn, Ryze, Heimerdinger.
I think this is the most accurate list for myself, though I like to see Sivir and Alistar myself.