Best to Worst, Teammates Ranked.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Geofforava

11-29-2009

My list is a bit different than the others...
After the 20 listed I'm rather indifferent. Ever character is op with the right team, against the right team, against the right playstyle, and/or with the right playstyle.

Whats with the hate for warwick? He can be mediocre endgame against some teams, but having 2 solo's can often end it by midgame.
1) Evelynn (If it's Me)
2) Katarina
3) Anivia
4) Twisted Fate
5) Rammus
======================================
6) Blitzcrank
7) Amumu
8) Fiddlesticks
9) Malphite
10) Warwick
11) Gangplank
12) Cho'gath
13) Kassadin
14) Tryndamere
15) Soraka
16) Janna
17) Morgana
18) Veigar
19) Teemo
20) Singed

PrinceLaRipper

11-29-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tikkameni View Post
1: All heroes
2: hiemer

Hiemer is useless, any good team will have him nulified in 10 minutes.
This

Dopehandz

11-29-2009

(> '' )> <3= Rammus, Blitzcrank, Malphite, Alistair, Tryndamere

8==D= Heimer, Nasus, Katarina, TWITCH, Eve

My preferred teammates are more for the sake of having a fun, varied game than 1337 pwn.

CaptainSoda

11-29-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by DudeTheMan View Post
My List:
2)Amumu,
6)Anivia, 10)Morgana,
13)Fiddle, 14)Tristana,
17)Kassadin, 18)Alistar, 19)Veigar,
23)Karthus, 24)Jax,
28)Taric, 29)Mundo, 30)Sivir,
31)Soraka, 32)Warwick, 33)Evelynn, 34)Ryze,
36)Janna, 37) Kayle, 38) Heimer, 39) Katarina,
Heres My List:
1)Ashe, 2)Tryndamere, 3)Blitzcrank, 4)Singed, 5)Gangplank, 6)Nunu, 7)Corki, 8)Teemo, 9)Shaco, 10)Rammus, 11)Zilean, 12)Twitch 13)Yi, 14) Sion, 15)Twisted, 16)Cho'Gath, 17)Malphite, 18)Nasus, 19)Annie, 20)Veigar

I'm not going any farther because the other 20 I dont really think I could decide which is last. Ironicly, I love most of the 20 champions that are not on my list, however I dont really want them on my team.

OP I edited your list to show which ones I dont have in mine.

DudeTheMan

12-04-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainSoda View Post
Heres My List:
1)Ashe, 2)Tryndamere, 3)Blitzcrank, 4)Singed, 5)Gangplank, 6)Nunu, 7)Corki, 8)Teemo, 9)Shaco, 10)Rammus, 11)Zilean, 12)Twitch 13)Yi, 14) Sion, 15)Twisted, 16)Cho'Gath, 17)Malphite, 18)Nasus, 19)Annie, 20)Veigar

I'm not going any farther because the other 20 I dont really think I could decide which is last. Ironicly, I love most of the 20 champions that are not on my list, however I dont really want them on my team.

OP I edited your list to show which ones I dont have in mine.
Very interesting changes. I would find it extremely difficult to see Amumu lower than say ten or so myself. If the player knows how to press his ulti in a team fight hes going to be more use than most. But everyone sees things differently.

Sadly some people ignored the fact that your not supposed to make the list based on how well you play a champ. But, it's to be expected I guess. Not refering to you CaptainSoda.

More lists please!

Edit: It seems like the only commonality is that the tanks come consistently high on the lists. Although no one can agree on their order I am noticing. Very interesting that a few people have put Rammus as the best tank to have.

DudeTheMan

12-04-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Victory View Post
There was a time not so long ago when Tristana was by far the most powerful character in the game, now she's getting rated lower than Heimerdinger. These are sad times.

I guess when you consider that they nerfed quite literally every one of her stats and abilities, it makes sense.
I still place trist really high. I think some people still try to play her like a wrecking ball sadly. if you play a tad more measured game with her and don't constantly over-extend, she can still be a beast. I can't remember a game where trist was the worst player on my team. Even if she feeds she usually does a large amount of damage and gets good kills/assists. I can't say that for loads of champs.

TenToedPete1

Adjudicator

12-04-2009

OP's nunu 7th. nuff said?

ben4zwin

12-04-2009

just gonna say mundo rules early game. I destroy every time I play as mundo. I destroy face with cleaver and masochism, and never leave lane until I can buy warmogs. everyone loves having my mundo on their lane. that being said, late game I get ignored... **** u mundooooo

mainly I just like to have someone with a stun, and if they are competent. I'll take anyone if they can keep their health up, and the enemies low, and set up ganks too. even a good heimer is better than a feeding ashe. that being said I like malphite a lot. He has a slow, an aoe damage, and a great ult.

Hand of Might

12-04-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by DudeTheMan View Post
31)Soraka
HAAAAAAAAAhaaaaaaaahahaha hahahaaaaaaaaaa ha ha ha ha ha aaaaa ha ha.

haaah.. hahaha. ha. haha. ahhahaha. aha.

hahahahah. ahahha. haha. ha. hahaha. haha.

ha.. ha... ha...

ha.

ha.

DudeTheMan

12-18-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hand of Might View Post
HAAAAAAAAAhaaaaaaaahahaha hahahaaaaaaaaaa ha ha ha ha ha aaaaa ha ha.

haaah.. hahaha. ha. haha. ahhahaha. aha.

hahahahah. ahahha. haha. ha. hahaha. haha.

ha.. ha... ha...

ha.

ha.
Soraka is pretty easy to neutralize honestly. She also brings no CC of any kind. Then theres the fact that people tend to use her as a crutch to lane, when it isn't neccesary. But, it's pretty easy to criticize when you aren't posting your own list..

Quote:
Originally Posted by TenToedPete1 View Post
OP's nunu 7th. nuff said?
Sorry, what is wrong with Nunu? Feeds less than most tanks, good initiator, if his ulti is timed well it can decimate face. Again, why critisize when you haven't posted your own list? Actually contributing to the post would be appreciated.