Best to Worst, Teammates Ranked.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DudeTheMan

11-25-2009

The idea is you start with the champ you most want to see on your team. Then you start adding in the rest based on where they fit in the list. This is NOT a list based on what champs you like to play the most. Nor is it a list of champs you hate to play against. This is a list about what champs you like to have on your team.

Example of how it's supposed to work:

Lets say you get to this point fairly quickly (just an example): Ashe, Amumu, Cho'gath, Annie. You decide you would like to have Anivia on your team more than Cho'gath, but less than Amumu. So the list now looks like Ashe, Amumu, Anivia, Cho'gath, Annie. And you just keep going like this until there are no champs left.

The idea behind this post is to see who people think make the best and worst teammates. People tend to be pretty narrow sighted when it comes to champs they like to play. But, most people are more objective when it comes to who they like to have as teammates. Thats the idea anyway.

My List:
1)Ashe, 2)Amumu, 3)Twisted, 4)Cho'gath, 5)Malphite,
6)Anivia, 7)Nunu, 8)Blitzcrank, 9)Singed, 10)Morgana,
11)Nasus, 12)Annie, 13)Fiddle, 14)Tristana, 15)Corki,
16)Gang, 17)Kassadin, 18)Alistar, 19)Veigar, 20)Teemo,
21)Tryndamere, 22)Rammus, 23)Karthus, 24)Jax, 25)Shaco,
26(Twitch, 27)Zilean, 28)Taric, 29)Mundo, 30)Sivir,
31)Soraka, 32)Warwick, 33)Evelynn, 34)Ryze, 35)Yi,
36)Janna, 37) Kayle, 38) Heimer, 39) Katarina, 40) Sion.

That is my decending order of who I most like to have on my team (Ashe) and who I least like to have on my team (Sion).

It doesn't have to be formated like this. I broke them into chunks of five for easier reference. When you choose who goes where assume the player is of the average skill level you normally play against. Choosing where a champ goes based on this one guy you know that is uber great or really blows, isn't going to make a balanced list.

The Senate

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-26-2009

You like Sion the least? How? Why?

Leo

11-26-2009

I disagree with this heavily

God SoRcuS

11-26-2009

Sion is a beast>> Although there are too many **** Sion's running around just coz he is free

Chillspawn

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-26-2009

It all depends on what character you're playing.. If you're playing Katarina, having Soraka sucks oposed to having say Taric since Soraka regens mana but Kat dosn't need mana..

DudeTheMan

11-26-2009

I do like Sion the least as in my opinion he is the worst tank (as a champion, not as a reflection of any particular player/s) and brings extremely little to the team. He might not be worse than some others in and of himself, but as a teammate he adds next to nothing. Again this is just my opinion, it is not fact. I didn't mean for this to be a discussion about my opinions, but I guess it can't be helped. At the very least could you add your own lists while you critique mine? I am very curious to see other peoples opinions on which champs make good and bad teammates.

To Chillspawn: I completely agree that it would vary if you are looking at it from the standpoint of who you are playing at the time. For this post though a more general idea will work. In other words, in your example of Katarina working well with Taric. If that is the only time Taric would be better to have than Soraka, you would still place Soraka above Taric in the list. Unless of course you only play Katarina. In which case you would place Taric higher. The list does not have to be precise down to particular hero combinations. A more broad/macro view will work just fine.

Taking mine for example, regardless of who I am playing I find it advantageous to have an Ashe on my team. On average having an Ashe seems to make more of a difference than any other champ. So I started there. Tanks come higher on my list sheerly because having at least one tank is more important to me than one of anything else. I value area disables quite a bit so most people with them come higher in my list. Champs that regularly add very little to games that I play in I put at the bottom of my list. I love to have a Kayle when I am playing Yi or Jax for example. But, I personally do not play Yi or Jax all that much. So Kayle comes pretty low on my list. This doesn't mean Kayle is horrible, it just means I don't find her useful the majority of the time. If all I did was play Yi and Jax she would probably be much higher on my list. Everyone is going to play different champs and the lists will all probably be somewhat different.

Zirun

11-26-2009

Here's my general list.

Love to see: Malphite, Amumu, Cho'Gath, Twisted Fate, Corki, Kassadin, Veigar, Teemo, Tryndamere, Rammus, Zilean, Blitzcrank, Singed, Morgana.

Like to see: Ashe, Anivia, Nasus, Gangplank, Jax, Taric, Soraka.

Indifferent: Annie, Nunu, Fiddlesticks, Karthus, Twitch, Master Yi, Kayle, Sion.

Would rather they pick somebody else: Janna, Alistar, Shaco, Dr. Mundo, Sivir, Warwick, Katarina.

Make me want to /wrists: Tristana, Evelynn, Ryze, Heimerdinger.

foxypickles

11-26-2009

Ho ho ho ho!! What's this about Evelynn being low on your lists! She is an insane champions, i have gotten 25/1/16 with her. My team NEEDS her to win games, it's really ridiculous how some people think eve is bad. Really she just takes skill unlike many other champions. So when noobs go up and say, "WOW I'M SKILLED I HAVE 3 WINS ALREADY! I COULD TOTALLY PWN AS ANYONE" They don't understand that some champions take real skill unlike ashe and ryze... I agree that I only want an eve on my team if I KNOW she is a competent one, otherwise she is very suckish.

Krald

11-26-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zirun View Post
Here's my general list.

Love to see: Malphite, Amumu, Cho'Gath, Twisted Fate, Corki, Kassadin, Veigar, Teemo, Tryndamere, Rammus, Zilean, Blitzcrank, Singed, Morgana.

Like to see: Ashe, Anivia, Nasus, Gangplank, Jax, Taric, Soraka.

Indifferent: Annie, Nunu, Fiddlesticks, Karthus, Twitch, Master Yi, Kayle, Sion.

Would rather they pick somebody else: Janna, Alistar, Shaco, Dr. Mundo, Sivir, Warwick, Katarina.

Make me want to /wrists: Tristana, Evelynn, Ryze, Heimerdinger.
I agree with this list personally

GNOY

11-27-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Senate View Post
You like Sion the least? How? Why?
Noobs like to pick Sion. If I ever see a Sion on my team I run in panic, cause its a Noob with 80% chance. Same goes for Twitch (90% chance its noob, even in normal games with decent ELO). Its that simple

On a serious matter what I want to see in my team:

1: Brains on all teammates
2: Straigth hands
3: Balls (i dont like *****-mates, unless its a girl nextdoor )
4: Tank which go tank build, including Aegis
5: At least one support character