Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

A New Champion Approaches – Lux, the Lady of Luminosity

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DaMagicPenus

10-15-2010

http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board....php?t=292068 DO THIS DO THIS DO THIS DO THIS DO THIS DO THIS DO THIS DO THIS DO THIS DO THIS DO THIS DO THIS DO THIS DO THIS DO THIS DO THIS DO THIS DO THIS DO THIS DO THIS DO THIS DO THIS DO THIS DO THIS DO THIS DO THIS DO THIS DO THIS DO THIS DO THIS DO THIS DO THIS DO THIS DO THIS DO THIS DO THIS DO THIS DO THIS DO THIS DO THIS DO THIS DO THIS DO THIS DO THIS DO THIS DO THIS DO THIS DO THIS DO THIS DO THIS DO THIS DO THIS DO THIS DO THIS DO THIS DO THIS DO THIS DO THIS DO THIS DO THIS DO THIS DO THIS DO THIS DO THIS DO THIS DO THIS DO THIS DO THIS DO THIS DO THIS DO THIS DO THIS DO THIS DO THIS DO THIS DO THIS DO THIS DO THIS DO THIS DO THIS.

Anima Noir

10-15-2010

Why is this downvoted so much lol there are no pics or her abilities lol...

XBraveHeartX

10-15-2010

I saw her concept art and i must say, the first one was a bit better than this one, before she was ugly, but now she turned fugly. Thank the lord Riot is redoing her look.

XBraveHeartX

10-15-2010

Quote:
Anima Noir:
Why is this downvoted so much lol there are no pics or her abilities lol...

It was downvoted so much because the community wasn't happy with how she looked and her skills. So their redoing it now.

Julian Kanzuki

10-15-2010

So, It looks like Garen was the one to inherit the good looks. (he is kind of hot to be fair)

Still, his ugly sister's abilitys actually seem seem kinda cool, will be a good counter to twitch.

^.^

RazorEdge

10-15-2010

Why do u all dislike this?!/!?!?!?

riot didnt put the pics coz YOU dont like it... and they are trying to fix it for YOU... and u still dislike it...come on...plus remember...Lol is still a free game

keep up the good work riot

forTuner

10-15-2010

Is this the official picture?
http://static.leaguecraft.com/images...Lux_splash.jpg (http://static.leaguecraft.com/images/temporary/Lux/Large/Lux_splash.jpg)

wetsuitman

10-15-2010

So glad riot decide to change her art. She was so ugly.
I would buy just for the fact she looked like garens incestial sister.

Zeebonken

10-15-2010

I really dislike the concept of this character. I dont envy Garen for this brat as a sister.

Zodiacshape

10-15-2010

Quote:
Nospherato:
Can't believe the amount of QQing on this one character is actually going to set the update back. You people are unbelievable, I swear. Like babies crying for the right type of candy, or in this case, eye candy since eyeshadow just happens to be the most absolute disgusting thing in the entire world. Man, maybe I should whine more often and perhaps my life would turn for the better, too!

It is so unbelievable and crazy these crybabies including me get to express their dislike in something and the company actually listens. In other countries they would ignore you or kill you for expressing your views. If you actually listened, the main problems with her is her hair, face and yellow breastplate. You sound like those communists who like to force their will on people.