Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

A New Champion Approaches – Lux, the Lady of Luminosity

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Elucidate

Recruiter

10-15-2010

Quote:
Nospherato:
Can't believe the amount of QQing on this one character is actually going to set the update back. You people are unbelievable, I swear. Like babies crying for the right type of candy, or in this case, eye candy since eyeshadow just happens to be the most absolute disgusting thing in the entire world. Man, maybe I should whine more often and perhaps my life would turn for the better, too!

you do realize fanboys like yourself that try and make yourself believe nothing is wrong with a game are holding the game back?
without people telling them straight up their stuff is garbage when it is, gets them to fix it, with people like you being a fanboy nut swinging nothing would ever get done.

Dixegu

10-15-2010

Thats just pathetic.

I seriously liked the way she looked. It hurts to see how people react, the first post didnt like the armor, the second one just agreed because he wanted +1.

The chain goes on and here we r, 96 pages later people just keep complaining.

Boost her breasts, colour her hair, make her naked and here there we end.

Make her look like the blonde MF and prepare for to rename&restyle Kennen.

So far

Lorifel

Recruiter

10-15-2010

Quote:
Akeii:
Where did that hot close-cropped blonde hair go? If she's supposed to be a mage of *light,* does it make sense to make her a schoolgirl redhead with Egyptian-style blue eyeshadow? Please, please, PLEASE give her back the short blonde hair and maintain the gold, silver and blue color scheme, like this artist did at http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=292068:

^ This concept art is SO good!

Nospherato

10-15-2010

Quote:
Elucidate:
you do realize fanboys like yourself that try and make yourself believe nothing is wrong with a game are holding the game back?
without people telling them straight up their stuff is garbage when it is, gets them to fix it, with people like you being a fanboy nut swinging nothing would ever get done.

I'm sorry, exactly how does my statement make me a fanboy? And a fanboy of what, might I inquire? Me stating that Riot sucks up to it's giant community of QQer's doesn't make me a fanboy of anything. I didn't mind the character, nor did I hate/love the model/skill set. I personally thought she would be a nice addition to the selection. I can't stand Urgot and he was a huge waste, that I will agree on. But I honestly don't find this champion to be "garbage" nor do I think she needs to be labeled as such just cause she looked like a cheerleader and had eyeshadow. Seriously, grow up and stop trying to pick fights. Your obviously grammatically challenged, therefore, in laymen's terms, kindly shut up. Thank you <3

Stiletto

10-15-2010

Quote:
Nospherato:
Me stating that Riot sucks up to it's giant community of QQer's doesn't make me a fanboy of anything.

Quote:
Nospherato:
Your obviously grammatically challenged

Um. It's "My stating that Riot sucks up to its giant community..." and "You're obviously grammatically challenged," fyi.

On an unrelated note, please support previously mentioned awesome artist.

Downery

10-15-2010

Quote:
Nospherato:
I'm sorry, exactly how does my statement make me a fanboy? And a fanboy of what, might I inquire? Me stating that Riot sucks up to it's giant community of QQer's doesn't make me a fanboy of anything. I didn't mind the character, nor did I hate/love the model/skill set. I personally thought she would be a nice addition to the selection. I can't stand Urgot and he was a huge waste, that I will agree on. But I honestly don't find this champion to be "garbage" nor do I think she needs to be labeled as such just cause she looked like a cheerleader and had eyeshadow. Seriously, grow up and stop trying to pick fights. Your obviously grammatically challenged, therefore, in laymen's terms, kindly shut up. Thank you <3

Wouldn't call it sucking up to QQers. I mean Riot is in this to make money(Why do think they don't ban people).... and if 99% of the people on the forums despise how she looks then most of the people off the forums and playing LoL would probably hate her looks too. That's less people buying her character, the less that buy her character the less people buying her skins. I mean seriously.... if you owned your own business and tried to keep customers happy would you consider yourself a suck up? Well... maybe but you'd also be a smart business owner since the money is in repeat customers.

Like you'd ever go back to a macdonalds that screwed up your order and when you complained they just female slapped you and threw you out.

Foffy123

10-15-2010

"Your obviously grammatically challenged"

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

Tetrasol

10-15-2010

So when will they release the image of her again, or is it true they are doing a complete redo, if they are wow. Wow, Riot really has listened to the masses and decided to change her based on popular majority consensus. I had no problem with her look before, but I am sure the new look will completely kick ass too. I like the Demacian cheerleader look to me it was a fresh face to this game. Everyone is so **** dreary or emo, a happy champ was a refresh, and I liked the similarities between the looks of early 90's anime woman and her, must be because i'm an old dog of that genre.

Eitherway Riot, I have faith in your ability to design the champ in a way that will be fun to play and look at.

Arstein

10-15-2010

Up until now i havent seen the pic and the screens. Now i saw them on leaguedraft.
And my first thought was. Sailor Moon has entered the leauge.
Good Job on disscussing her again.

GTTV

10-15-2010

I gotta admit, this is one of the most hilarious champion announcements to date.