Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

A New Champion Approaches – Lux, the Lady of Luminosity

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Intangible

10-13-2010

I think its the bright yellow bra-thing that I'm not a huge fan off. The yellow / on black is just, unappealing. And the bob hair. Please tell me she has good skins.

I'm always looking for an alternative to Morgana since she's banned so often. Lux might fit the bill.

Raylite

10-13-2010

So passively removes stealth, Slow, Bind and Map wide Ult (with Blind) - On paper it's Rage at how this is considered "balanced" with any other champion, however I will keep my QQ's and trust what Riot is going to be pushing out. It still denotes a crazy amount of frustration when all I want is a viable Teemo & Blitz

SilvoK

10-13-2010

I don't get how people say this girl's ugly. I Mean sure she took makeup tips from Meme of the drew carey show but not a bad look'n dame. And she knows how to handle a shaft or two.

Goesu

10-13-2010

abilities look like they could be fun, but her appearance is stupid. Like every other champ.

Featherwick

10-13-2010

Grr Riot! Making a champion whom I really want to play look so ugly! I mainly mean the art, which pains me to look at... Why can't we have that image Shurelia made!?!

Renegade Pariah

10-13-2010

Quote:
raccool:
can anyone tell me why you'd pick lux over morgana?

Cause shes a CHARGIN HER LAZHOR!

Renegade Pariah

10-13-2010

Quote:
Amok:
RA RA BIMBO BAH!!!

fixed it for ya

RedCarmine

10-13-2010

Decided to remove the team stealth? Probably a good idea. Would be a ridiculous pub-stomping ability and lead to a ton of rage. It is already annoying fighting an Akali in her shroud, imagine a stealthed Yi beating on you.

ßunnySmasher

10-13-2010

Wtb moar boobs! =d

Diddlefox

10-13-2010

I hope she has a hooker skin where she wields two dil dos.