A New Champion Approaches Lux, the Lady of Luminosity

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Nijades

10-15-2010

She actually does look like she'd be fun to play.

FEMACIAAA

gorfmaster1

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-15-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leon27607 View Post
Her Q was SUPPOSED to stealth allied champs for 3 seconds, NOT shoot a line, giving allies +MR, doing some damage, then having it bounce back and stealth herself(Lux). That's why people are complaining, not to mention she looks ugly as fk in game..
maybe thats why they decided to have her cloak... to hide her looks

gorfmaster1

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-15-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melanchior View Post
Corki and Ezreal, right? *crosses fingers*
ezreal has a attack speed slow and corki has a blind

NightmareZelkin

10-15-2010

Quote:
where do condescending little morons like you come from?

keep your own ugly unoriginal opinion to yourself, you *****. i have a great sense of art. you and many others proved that you have NO art sense in that you see our world's ugliness in things that don't depict our world at all.
No, you don't have a great sense of art, as been proven by 237192871409 posts in this thread. Those same posts have also proven that you like hookers.

If scantily clad, prostitute faced teenagers is your definition of the same nobility and power that the likes of Garen embodies that should be embodied by his family, then there's obviously something very wrong with your sense of art.

That, or you like going off to the nearby street corner to proposition that heavily made-up woman standing on the street corner.

Learn your place; it's here in this thread that your opinion holds little to no water, and you should learn to keep such things to yourself.

celestec

10-15-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Makensil View Post
hooker version of Ezreal..close ur eyes kids.
I thought ezreal was already the hooker version of ezreal

Antman001

10-15-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daniellynet View Post
You are aware that just because it's video game, we don't need to look at something ugly.

Heck, why get good graphics? Why not just use 16 bit?
16 bit League of Legends sounds really awesome imo.

On a more serious note I think it's great that Riot decided to discuss her character internally. Riot seems to care what the community thinks. Hell, making their customers happy should lead to more sales if nothing else. I also think the community should suspend their raging and wait to see what (if anything) changes about her.

Melanchior

10-15-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightmareZelkin View Post
No, you don't have a great sense of art, as been proven by 237192871409 posts in this thread. Those same posts have also proven that you like hookers.
You seem to be one of those people who think that "if 95% of the people think so, then they are 100% correct". I pity you..

Quote:
If scantily clad, prostitute faced teenagers is your definition of the same nobility and power that the likes of Garen embodies that should be embodied by his family, then there's obviously something very wrong with your sense of art.

That, or you like going off to the nearby street corner to proposition that heavily made-up woman standing on the street corner.
YOU and other mundane cynics see her as a prostitute. As I said, seing unrelated ugliness where it isn't depicted is really what ruins your sense of art. You don't look at it for what it is, you look at it for what it reminds you of. If you want a true depiction of grace and nobility then gtfo. This is a game with cartoony designs, and this fits in with the rest of them. It's not meant to be perfect, and it sure as hell isn't meant to be taken so seriously.

Oh and as for Garen, you see the nobility in a whirlinding american football player?

Quote:
Learn your place; it's here in this thread that your opinion holds little to no water, and you should learn to keep such things to yourself.
Nevermind, you're the hollow mindless fascist type who only wants one opinion to ever exist. Learn your own place, conformist.

LemuresXL

10-15-2010

I didn't think she looked like a hooker... Didn't look great, but not awful. And there is never anything wrong with scantily clad. Her in game model did look like hell though.

BlackValkyrie

10-15-2010

Quote:
You seem to be one of those people who think that "if 95% of the people think so, then they are 100% correct". I pity you..

YOU and other mundane cynics see her as a prostitute. As I said, seing unrelated ugliness where it isn't depicted is really what ruins your sense of art. You don't look at it for what it is, you look at it for what it reminds you of. If you want a true depiction of grace and nobility then gtfo. This is a game with cartoony designs, and this fits in with the rest of them. It's not meant to be perfect, and it sure as hell isn't meant to be taken so seriously.

Oh and as for Garen, you see the nobility in a whirlinding american football player?

Nevermind, you're the hollow mindless fascist type who only wants one opinion to ever exist. Learn your own place, conformist.
NOW this guy MAKES some sense, thank god. He's right, think before you talk dumbass. Your brain is connected to your ass because every time you talk **** comes out.

NightmareZelkin

10-15-2010

Quote:
If 95% of people say I'm right, then I must be right. Majority wins, moron. We live in a democracy, not a fascist communism. That means your whole fascist argument is moot, which means you're wrong. STFU.

If I hold an opinion similar in value (if not equivalent to) the masses, then that means I share the obviously higher opinion value. Therefore, you're wrong. Therefore, I'm right. Therefore, sit down kid and let the adults talk.

Quote:
Oh, I look at it for what it is, which is a prostitute teenage cheerleader. Again, this wouldn't be a problem if you saw the world in a proper, realistic view as opposed to going to the nearby street corner and picking up a hooker every night. Your art sense is corrupted by a seemingly skewed view derived from your belief that the art sense of LoL is cartoony, which makes you wrong, which means you know very little about Riot's art direction, which means STFU and sit down.

Keep your opinions to yourself. They're obviously very wrong. This is the wrong place to be stating them.

Riot's art direction is a multitude of things, derived from a combination of Asian, western and Egyptian aesthetics. I know more about their direction than you can ever hope to.

Quote:
Now first off, Garen is an underpowered, endgame weak PoS. Just wanted to put that out for everyone else.

Secondly, his design fits his lore. He's a heavily armored, large sword-wielding soldier-officer of Demacia. I don't see a helmet on his head. He's fine. You're stupid. Again, this is your very wrong and very skewed art sense talking, so I'm just going to ignore it.

Quote:
We've established that your fascist argument is moot and wrong. We've also established that your opinion is wrong.

In summation, we can conclude 3 things:

1) Your art sense is a result of your attempt to contribute intelligence to this discussion, in addition to your knowing next to nothing about Riot's art direction.

2) You seem to value your opinion over others, which is fine in most cases, but wrong in this one when you're trying to prove wrong an opinion that is considered right by the masses.

3) You seem to hate democracy.

TL;DR version: Sit down, STFU, keep your opinions to yourself and let the adults talk.