Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

HP bars disappear/ laggg

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

K1LL3ROF4LL

12-14-2012

So this just randomly started yesterday I will be playing and all of a sudden my the minions will just attack infinitely and will not die, the players will just stand still and no have hp bars, but sometimes I can still move around and play and see other players moving..... and then about 10-15 sec later it all jumps and catches up with itself... a lot of the times i end up dead of course...this just all started last night randomly..... this samething happened once b4 to me and i tried everything uninstall/reinstall PMB, LoL client, u name it, nothing fixes it... P.S its not my internet as i can still talk on ventrillo just fine and my ping is normal on vent....and the first time it just went away after the next champion patch..

K1LL3ROF4LL

12-14-2012

bump

K1LL3ROF4LL

12-14-2012

bump