Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Unable to Que. Error when Queuing with friends

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ZanarkandSK

12-14-2012

I'm not able to Que also not even able to press the custom/pvp/tutorial/ect(register), but I can go into the shop/profile/lore/ect fine. Than I tried Queuing with my friends; it went into Que. Even so I had this error (don't remember what the number error was) that canceled/kicked me out of the group. After that I was not able to see invite request. Fix this please riot.

WtfKevinZ

12-14-2012

Im also getting stuck at the game map choosing.. The animation which comes up to start the game wont come up and also the background picture doesnt change when i change it to 3v3 bots etc

ChesterArthur

12-14-2012

I'm having the same problem. Not able to create or join any games, and the options don't change when I switch between custom/PVP/Co-op.

Kingology

12-14-2012

Same here, How do I fix it?