zilean bombs and trynda ultimate

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

havikryan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-13-2010

so i was fighting against garen and zilean i activated my ultimate to kil zilean only he double bombs me and i die :S also how come his bombs do treu damage :S?

http://img251.imageshack.us/i/zileanbombbugged.jpg/

can someone explain this to me?

Kevindicator

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

10-13-2010

I think I know. When Zilean places a time bomb, the "timer" that appears on your head to indicate when the bomb will blow actually deals a minute amount of damage. In other words, it deals 3 damage, then 2 damage, then 1 damage. This 6 damage of true damage would make sense, since if it was magic damage then magic resist would mess the timer up.

havikryan

10-13-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevindicator View Post
I think I know. When Zilean places a time bomb, the "timer" that appears on your head to indicate when the bomb will blow actually deals a minute amount of damage. In other words, it deals 3 damage, then 2 damage, then 1 damage. This 6 damage of true damage would make sense, since if it was magic damage then magic resist would mess the timer up.
so does that mean those 6 treu damage can pown my ultimate? which gives me 6 seconds of godmode?

Lord Cold Fire

10-14-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by havikryan View Post
so does that mean those 6 treu damage can pown my ultimate? which gives me 6 seconds of godmode?
No, your ult prevents death, regardless of the type of damage that would reduce your health below 0. He could bomb you 3+ seconds into your ult, though, and then have the actual explosion happen after your ult ends, and get you that way.

havikryan

10-14-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Cold Fire View Post
No, your ult prevents death, regardless of the type of damage that would reduce your health below 0. He could bomb you 3+ seconds into your ult, though, and then have the actual explosion happen after your ult ends, and get you that way.
i activated my ultimate and 2 seconds later i died so there MUST be bug with it.

Lord Cold Fire

10-14-2010

Just out of curiosity, was Swain on the enemy team? There have been reports of his skills breaking Trynd's ult, as well as several other "on death" passives.

havikryan

10-14-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Cold Fire View Post
Just out of curiosity, was Swain on the enemy team? There have been reports of his skills breaking Trynd's ult, as well as several other "on death" passives.
noo i was just fighting garen and zilean.

if a red post could clarify me on this problem would be nice as i have no idea how it could have happend then

Prometheus

10-15-2010

Did your ult actually go off? I'm not sure if Garen's silence prevents it.

havikryan

10-15-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prometheus View Post
Did your ult actually go off? I'm not sure if Garen's silence prevents it.
yes it went on cooldown so must be.

lolcopters

10-16-2010

happend to me to :S