Snowdown Showdown is Here!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Armaurahn

12-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azvc987 View Post
I gifted both a champion and a skin, but I only got one icon, which was the red nosed manatee. I've been waiting a few days now for the turret icon but I still haven't gotten it. What do you guys suggest I do?
nobody is answering that question apparently, i asked it a few days ago and nothing

tahitisummer

12-22-2012

Is there something special I need to do to get my reindeer icon? I've bought 2 skin for friends. Thanks and huggles!

Enforcer NA

Ay Yo Boo Boo

12-23-2012

Is Riot justgoing to never respond to us or what say its a bug or something we are doing wrong. Like come on Riot. I gifted a skin and rp and have yet to recieve and icons my brother gifted me a champ and got the icon rght. Dont say we get the icons because clearly alot of summoner haavente even recieved ours. So please tell us whats goi.f on because fhis is really getti.g annoying

The Initial

12-23-2012

The fact that you have to be Level 20 to gift sucks
I am new to the game (Level 11) and all the stores are closed and i can't even buy my friend a champion
It just doesn't add up Riot.

The Initial

12-23-2012

Also what I don't get is that they can make avatars of Santa Nashor and Snowy Turrets but not make the map

Prodigy360

Recruiter

12-24-2012

I like ziggs skin. I think it's my favorite.

OranJooce

12-24-2012

when does the sale end for kat/zigg/fiddle etc?

alaskaneagle

12-25-2012

how long does it take to get icons? my friend and I have been waiting for a couple weeks.

Armaurahn

12-26-2012

i love how useful these boards are.....days and days and not a single reply as to wtf is going on with the icons, seriously, i feel this was just a cheap way to get everyone to buy **** during the holiday sales, that's just retarded, no update nothing.....