Snowdown Showdown is Here!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

King Phong

12-17-2012

How come the justice field isn't covered in snow??? How come it was last year but not this year? dafuq...

h3dgehog

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-17-2012

Riot, are you trying to get me broke?
First Headless Hecarim and now Dark Candy Fiddlesticks

Great work. It's like I allways wanted a dark candy fiddlesticks but just didn't know it yet.

Hidden Sniper

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-17-2012

No winter map with snowfall?

(Thumbing down, also no runes)

Seriously... A snowdown without snow...

Solemnus

12-17-2012

The reason why Riot didn't launch winter Summoner's Rift is because they haven't made it matching the visual update they did on it and because they've been working hard on Season 3 updates. You can only have so many things done in limited time.

Thank you Riot for your constant effort in making League of Legends a better game for everyone!

Happy Holidays!

Dustinsanity

12-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solemnus View Post
The reason why Riot didn't launch winter Summoner's Rift is because they haven't made it matching the visual update they did on it and because they've been working hard on Season 3 updates. You can only have so many things done in limited time.

Thank you Riot for your constant effort in making League of Legends a better game for everyone!

Happy Holidays!
Originally wanted to post qq about the lack of a winter map skin for this year's SS, but realized the light of truth in your post. Them feels. I forgot how amazing the new SR looks compared to its last adjustments. I do miss the snow, and I still feel the SS can't be truly complete without at least the Winter Map MUSIC! Rt plz.

Randomocity132

12-17-2012

Interested on how to get the last 2.

Wild Cat 69

12-17-2012

Come on Riot wheres Summoner Rift Winter, I know there was the whole Summoners Rift update earlier this year but its not much to ask, just a minor thing us players want.

Glory4God

12-17-2012

"they’re all getting locked up in the Legacy Skins Vault"

That statement seems pretty pointless when you return last years skins... Very disappointed about that, I was looking forward to showing off my skins I bought last year, this year but no point now.

CL1PSE

12-17-2012

festive maokai omg

BoneSentry

12-17-2012

Sad there isn't no snowy map this year, kind of shows how riot is letting those who have money ( to get the skins and icons ) enjoy the christmas cheer with attire rather than those without money to get rp. A snowy map can at least make those who cant get skins feel the christmas spirit.

Oh well, I still like this snowdown