Snowdown Showdown is Here!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kartonis

12-15-2012

I think a lot of the ideas here are quite cool, and I'm glad to see you trying out new features Riot.

My biggest disappointment is the lack of Holiday Runes this year. They had always been a tradition in LoL, and I'd been saving up for months with plans to purchase the full set. They're fun and festive, and it truly saddens me to see them excluded this year. Unlike skins that can be exclusive, I see no reason to omit the Holiday Runes.
Is there a reason why the existing Holiday Runes were removed this year?

As for the snow map a lot of folks are complaining about, with the extensive map design and rework your company has done this year, I cannot fault you for omitting it. While it is a bummer not to see snow, it would have been a ton of work on top of an already busy time for the map devs.

Nezo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-15-2012

it's really not that fair for the Baron icon, you get a bad game or two and people report you and it's gone. Really not the best idea Riot.

Etrod

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-15-2012

It's not the same without the Christmas map and potions.... WTF Riot.

InsaneSamurai

12-15-2012

Why don't we get to see the snow map?

Męw

12-15-2012

It says I haven't been with my friend long enough to gift him anything, but I accidentally removed him when I was cleaning out my contacts and just added him back

FFFFFFF

AznApprentice

12-15-2012

awesome news and really nice icon

Ruincrear

12-15-2012

Not even Grinch Trundle? Everyone who has skins get more skins, and they're not even that good. Glad everyone else likes them, though.

Death Blade756

Recruiter

12-15-2012

Awesome Icons <3

Mister Manly

12-15-2012

Snowstoooooooorrrrrrrrmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
cawcawcawcawcaw

immorToyZ

12-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheyCallMeGod View Post
I really dont like how they use limited time only skins and they bring them in when ever they feel... there are alot of skins i want but i cant get becuase i chose not to buy them during that time (lolipoppy) but i missed out and thats 2 bad for me. Thats how it should be if you miss on somthing you missed it maybe 2 years down the line you bring it back at a higher price or something but not the next year... thats just false advertising
lol they said when they put those skins in legacy vault last year that they would be around again for christmas, learn to read correctly.