Snowdown Showdown is Here!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

The Blue Scythe

12-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Blue Scythe View Post
Instead of complaining about there not being some snow on rift how about giving some exposure to the movement delay players are experiencing and Riot having said nothing about it thus far. Cause for a good number of people it'd be a nice gift to at least be able to play the game without it screwing up on them. There's also still people with connection issues, whole halves of teams go missing because of the servers.

So far there hasn't been any announcements or anything on the issue with broken character movement and as far as i know nothing on the connection issues.
Also the problems people have with the skins just bury the real problems that need to be looked into and no one up votes **** that really needs it. Skins won't even matter if no one can properly play the game.

K1RAXD

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-14-2012

A few comments here, both good and bad.

First I would like to say "Yay!" for new skins. Second I would like to say that I am slightly upset that they are bringing back the older skins. I feel like that is making them not special for people who have been playing the game since they were originally released and who purchased them. I just don't think that it is fair. I always have been able to feel pretty awesome year round because I would have skins like Regifted Amumu, Mistletoe LeBlanc, and Silent Night Sona (just to name a few). But I feel like this is just saying, "Yea, you have those skins form a year ago, and now other people have them too."

iNewblet

12-14-2012

Why is Kat's pole dance animation not in?

Shirokir

12-14-2012

Is it just me.. but I can't buy the ward skins.. I want more then just 22 days :\

Gago

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-14-2012

I WANT SANTA GRAGAS!! I'd pay double of a legendary skin's worth for it!!

Kangaroo Rider

12-14-2012

No change on Katarina's recall animation? Disappointed.

Nyareon

12-14-2012

i dont find anything wrong with the kat recall animation it was cool her slicing the candycane, at least its better than nothing special at all. people are too picky.

but when i bought the skin, although it shows in my purchase history and in my champion info skins, when in champ select, i cant select it, just says i havent unlocked it. some others have the same issue on new skins so does anyone know if this is a known glitch yet?

Maxihzb

12-14-2012

that's all?

Lord Catbug

12-14-2012

Well i was gonna buy that kat skin, too bad riot is lazy about the recall

Tzetch

12-14-2012

Bringing back last years skins is bull****, I as well as everyone else were lead to believe that they were not coming back...

I like the idea of being a unique individual with something not a lot of people have, especially since we spent spent money thinking thats what they were going to be. :/