LF top, jungler for SERIOUS ranked 5s team

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Grondavor

12-08-2012

Hey, I started a ranked 5s team with some of my friends last season, and want to get serious with it. Unfortunately a couple of them are not dedicated and/or do not have the schedule to play seriously. So I am looking for a top laner and a jungler to replace them. We are looking to get pretty serious, and if we do well possibly even go competitive. Let me know if you are interested and we will play some Normal games with you to test you out.

Cheers!
~Grondavor

TheWolfSage

12-09-2012

I'm in, just send me a request in-game, I can give more info there or we can play.

Hiroxo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-09-2012

IGN: Hiroxo
Hit me up.

Big7Vasty

12-09-2012

sup i am a monster top man inv me. i play around 4-10pm eastern time and 4-7am. xxthedarknezxx

xDEUCESx

12-09-2012

add unholymend, i play every day

Grondavor

12-10-2012

bump

RayK47

12-11-2012

I would like to try out in the jungle. I jungle Elise, Skarner, Lee Sin, Udyr. I can also learn more champions if the need be.

IGN: RayK47

Grondavor

12-12-2012

bump

Mantiflash

12-14-2012

Hello, i don't know if you filled your spots yet, but i would be interested in joining an active ranked team.
I currently am having a bad luck streak and rather not solo Que anymore, i know how to play top role and jungle both very well. My main champion of choice for both is Riven, but i also play sion, olaf, akali, singed and garen. Meaning i have a decent selection of champs to counter with.

If you would like to try me out add me in game at Mantiflash.

-Thanks