"I won my lane"

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Shadogi

12-13-2012

*****, please. I'm sick of hearing this phrase as if it means something.

If you won your lane, but didn't roam to gank, please never use this as a reason why you should have won. People who lane need to learn that playing winning a lane is a lot more than just CS and a tower. If you don't roam and gank, then not only do you deserve to lose, but you should slap yourself across the face for not actively helping your team in a very direct way.

You lost because you are bad and didn't keep others from feeding...

Voyles

12-13-2012

Yep. I was in a game today as Darius in a lane against Pantheon and another Darius from the get go with no help. On my team was an Olaf who wasn't in a lane at the beginning who wanted to jungle at level 1. I got called the feeder because no one wanted to help me secure a lane.

I find that communication and afk'rs are my pet peeves that piss me off in this game. It's a team game and teams need to communicate with each other.

If someone is missing in a lane, tell your team mates that you have a MIA. If you just got ganked in a lane, tell your team how many enemies are in that lane. If you need help in your lane to knock down a turret or save your own turret, let your team know.

Senntennial

12-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by MileHighJew View Post
Yep. I was in a game today as Darius in a lane against Pantheon and another Darius from the get go with no help. On my team was an Olaf who wasn't in a lane at the beginning who wanted to jungle at level 1. I got called the feeder because no one wanted to help me secure a lane.

I find that communication and afk'rs are my pet peeves that piss me off in this game. It's a team game and teams need to communicate with each other.

If someone is missing in a lane, tell your team mates that you have a MIA. If you just got ganked in a lane, tell your team how many enemies are in that lane. If you need help in your lane to knock down a turret or save your own turret, let your team know.
Buy wards if your scared of a mia.

Turbo Sawka

12-13-2012

i also dont think that "i won lane" means anything
a bot can win a lane against a bad player.
and lets not kid each other. if u stomp someone in lane its usually because they suck or a jungler had excellent presence.
while winning a lane is important, worst you can do is to get fed and than try to rush things up with risky decisions. or in a close lategame wander off alone and leave your team without the guy who has most kills.

i feel like your thread is more of a QQ.