Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

"I won my lane"

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Shadogi

12-13-2012

*****, please. I'm sick of hearing this phrase as if it means something.

If you won your lane, but didn't roam to gank, please never use this as a reason why you should have won. People who lane need to learn that playing winning a lane is a lot more than just CS and a tower. If you don't roam and gank, then not only do you deserve to lose, but you should slap yourself across the face for not actively helping your team in a very direct way.

You lost because you are bad and didn't keep others from feeding...

Voyles

12-13-2012

Yep. I was in a game today as Darius in a lane against Pantheon and another Darius from the get go with no help. On my team was an Olaf who wasn't in a lane at the beginning who wanted to jungle at level 1. I got called the feeder because no one wanted to help me secure a lane.

I find that communication and afk'rs are my pet peeves that piss me off in this game. It's a team game and teams need to communicate with each other.

If someone is missing in a lane, tell your team mates that you have a MIA. If you just got ganked in a lane, tell your team how many enemies are in that lane. If you need help in your lane to knock down a turret or save your own turret, let your team know.

Senntennial

12-13-2012

Quote:
MileHighJew:
Yep. I was in a game today as Darius in a lane against Pantheon and another Darius from the get go with no help. On my team was an Olaf who wasn't in a lane at the beginning who wanted to jungle at level 1. I got called the feeder because no one wanted to help me secure a lane.

I find that communication and afk'rs are my pet peeves that piss me off in this game. It's a team game and teams need to communicate with each other.

If someone is missing in a lane, tell your team mates that you have a MIA. If you just got ganked in a lane, tell your team how many enemies are in that lane. If you need help in your lane to knock down a turret or save your own turret, let your team know.

Buy wards if your scared of a mia.

Turbo Sawka

12-13-2012

i also dont think that "i won lane" means anything
a bot can win a lane against a bad player.
and lets not kid each other. if u stomp someone in lane its usually because they suck or a jungler had excellent presence.
while winning a lane is important, worst you can do is to get fed and than try to rush things up with risky decisions. or in a close lategame wander off alone and leave your team without the guy who has most kills.

i feel like your thread is more of a QQ.