Invisible champs

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Foehammer2112

10-13-2010

I've seen a few people post up about not being able to see morde but I have also run into problems with tryndamere and ashe not showing up as well.

Also I am constantly bounced from pvp.net.

hugenoodlebrain

10-13-2010

This happens to me as well, I couldn't see Karthus last night

Delycious

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-13-2010

This is very true, several games where I would just die not noticing the invisible champion on the minimap however when I do find out it's very last minute or too late. :/

Anomaly00

10-13-2010

I had a problem with Fiddlesticks too.

Racecar0

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

10-13-2010

Buddy of mine on the Mac Client as well seems to have this issue. Complains about Mord and Fiddle on occasions.

Foehammer2112

10-14-2010

Yea I just got done playing a game with Fiddle on the other team and he was also invis.

YSfighter

10-14-2010

hmmm so the champ is never invisible on the minimap for me - but i have been having problems seeing morde in my last game on the main map. He was kinda transparent for the most part - i cud see his name/ health bar/ shield bar - but not much else beyond an outline and like his metal shield skill - i cant remember the name.

EDIT* Just saw an invisible fiddle as well. Similiar quality of invisibilty.

Lidi

10-15-2010

Whenever I play (I play on a macbook pro) if I am against a fiddlesticks it's game over for me. His circle shows up on my mini-map, but he appears as 3 or four tiny square pixels on my main map that usually unnoticeable if there is ANYTHING there besides him (minions, other champs, etc). And the pixels are so tiny, I can forget about trying to attack him. Also it's not just enemy fiddle's. Teammate fiddles are also invisible. At this point, if there is a fiddle in a game, I am reduced to spending most of my gold on magic resist items (which is not super helpful if you're Olaf) and blindly running away when I hear crow noises just so I don't feed accidentally.

YungSteezy

10-15-2010

My friend always complains when i play fiddle because he cant see me, an obvious bug

Tippytoe22

10-16-2010

happens with morde always also fiddle and tango tf