The Void Outbreak - Chapter One: The Tenth Law

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Helyous

12-13-2012

As fast as he could he ran to the High Summoners Council room. He were told to only go there if that had happened and, unfortunately, it did happened. He could open a portal to the void to get there quickly. "Too risky" he though. As he were in front of the oak-wood large doors he gave one last breath and opened it. The Summoners inside were having a reunion discussing some trivial subjects about their Tribunal and Code but when they saw the presence in front of them all the discussion stopped.
-It begun? Asked the Arch-Summoner.
-...I'm afraid so. Replied Kassadin, nearly in a whisper.
-Gentlemen. I'm afraid we are going to open the Summoner's Code in the tenth law.
Sounds and murmurings filled the room and their echo made it look louder and louder. Then, the yougest of the room stood up. His face were covered by his purple hoods but his voice easily showed how shocked he were.
-Arch-Summoner, there's not such a thing as the tenth law! The Code is made of only nine laws!
The Arch-Summoner were clearly annoyed by that. He also stood up, but begun to wander slowly in the room, discussing and debating with himself to find the best words to use. And then finally he spoke.
-There are actually ten laws in our code. But the tenth one were so important and yet dangerous that we decided to seal it and hide it away from the remaining Summoners. It were written by the Judicator herself, and herself ordered us to seal it. Not an order we really minded to take actually...
-...And... And what is this tenth law then!?
-Overthrow the Governs.
All summoners that were present begun to discuss with themselves. Every single Summoner was clearly worried for what the law may mean, scared for what had "begun" to force them to use it and angry for having a tenth law guarded in secret. The Arch-Summoner then hit his table with his mallet as a sign to everyone silence. Them he magically summoned a third locker in his table. He opened it and from inside he got a large book. The original Summoner's Code.
-This... Is the original Code, written by the very first Summoners and founders of our League. This is the one and only code to have the tenth law. I'll read it for you.

"X - Overthrow the Governs

'Authority must be obeyed, or it must be overthrown' - American McGee

Some times Valoran's situation may not be under total League's control. Even if you are manipulating the results of war or imprisoning political figures and treating them as monsters - to the point of transfiguration, it may happen of the safety of the people of the land be completely threatened. In this case the concept of "city-state" must be completely erased from the dictionaries of all Valoran. The League must preserve the safety and sometimes hard measures must be taken to assure its job to be done. As a Summoner you do know, better than anyone, that sometimes a single Ignite spell is not enough to take down your enemies.
Take over Demacia. Take over Noxus. Take over Piltover and Zaun. Ionia, Bandle City and Bilgewater must be under your control. Any and all other city states must be completely controlled by the unified govern of the League.
If it is for the safety of Valora, you shall not hold back!"

The room were in silence. The shock of the words spoken by the Arch-Summoner were too great to any other Summoner in that place to be even able to speak. To even be able to express reaction. Kassadin himself were shocked - even if he did not demonstrated it. Finally the same Summoner who questioned the Arch-Summoner decided to speak.
-Arch-Summoner... What exactly are we going to do...?
The Arch-Summoner did not reacted in the first seconds. Then he wandered a little more in the room. He walked, slowly at the window. It were raining. A sad, grayish, raining day, Then, without looking at any of the mages that had accompanied him until then, only facing his own reflection, spoke.
-We will do what any Summoner must do...
Finally he gathered the courage, he faced his friends. He knew that his action were horrible but he did not care.
-We will follow the code.

Geokhan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-14-2012

Why not put both in one thread?

Helyous

12-14-2012

because it is not going to be only two. I may make all of them together in a single one but for now I'd rather them in separated threads. Of course if it is against the rules I may make a global thread for all the chapters.