My Christmas Giveaway

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Cyclone Janna

12-14-2012

Dear Santa,

I have posted my Christmas wish before but I hate what I said.

I started League of Legends early July. One of the first champions I saw was Cho'Gath. When I saw Cho'Gath I instantly knew I would buy him. I thought the whole monster look was amazing and I knew I would love to play him. Later that week after playing lots of matches (most of them were horrible), I got Cho'Gath. He was one of the first champions I didn't absolutely suck at. After a few days playing Cho'Gath I saw that there was a wonderful thing in the game and that was called skins. I was looking through his skins and I saw Gentleman Cho'Gath. I instantly knew I wanted him even after Battlecast Prime Cho'gath came out. I would of gotten this amazing skin but I made lots of stupid skin purchases because they were cheaper and the champs were more op (Cottontail teemo).

The reason I can't buy it myself is because I got stupid over the summer and blew all my rp on PFE...My parents said I couldn't buy anymore RP because they think video games are bad and a waste of money.

I also have been a good kid this year. I am a straight A student in high school now and I have been working extremely hard on getting straight A's. I never get in trouble in school or at home. I don't think I've ever been written up for bad behavior ever.

If I am one of those lucky people who are getting their dream skin then I will be so happy I will run around the house screaming

I hope everyone has a great Christmas!

-Auseve

Edit: Why did someone downvote? I am just trying to get my Christmas wish

ln Transit

12-14-2012

I don't want a lot of Christmas.
There's only one thing I need

I'd love Slay Bell Kat

Thanks for doing this~

victor07450

12-14-2012

A Haiku-

Electric shockwave.
Final Spark kills Noxians.
Steel Legion Lux please.

-victor07450

경변경

12-14-2012

-sits on lap-
-ovaries quiver a little with delight-
-scratches p*nis-
Santa I want Lee Sin for Christmas!

PuffTBaggins

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-14-2012

I want the dark candy fiddlesticks was gonna buy it but sent the kat skin to a friend who mains her.

Razkae

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeagueLegends View Post
Welcome to Santa's Snowdown Giveaway!

Hello fellow Summoners, Santa has bought a lot of RP in the past and since I have a decent amount that I consider "Extra" it looks like I'll be able to do a little event of my own for the Christmas giveaway Snowdown event.

I'm not doing this to get the Icons as I have a friend I'll already be gifting to get them so this is purely for fun and I don't mind giving things away. It is Christmas after all.

So, post here with what you would like from the Shop during the Christmas event and I'll select a few lucky people to receive them items.

-Santa
I really need Swain or Jayce :/

Kodita

12-14-2012

Bad Santa veigar!! , Thanks u santaa!<3

Tweeks

12-14-2012

I would love Boneclaw Shyvana. :>

Also I changed my name! I'm now "Tweeks".

Glarolar

12-14-2012

Dear Santa,
I would like Bad Santa Veigar or Festive Moakai, or if you feeling EXTREMELY generous, if you could buy Ziggs and Snowball Ziggs for me i would love you so much!

Sincerely,
A Young Boy with the Christmas Spirit!

Hagun744

12-14-2012

Dear Santa,

I would love to be able to unlock Nami The Tidecaller for Christmas. I have been a long time league fan/ player, I play lots of Aram and Domination. I do enjoy playing SR but can not really play anything that helps my team other than support (which I think I play very well ). I don't get much time to play so getting IP for a champion takes a while, however if there is any possibility I can add Nami to my support roster to continue to play and enhance my overall support knowledge, aggressive play style and choices to counter enemy teams I would be very grateful!

There are many more people deserving of your generosity than I, but I thought I'd make a wish in hopes for the best.

Thank you Santa!

Merry Christmas to all!