Zed or Kha Zix

The Ninja Zed 6 31.58%
Pinsir pokemans Kah Zix 13 68.42%
Voters: 19. You may not vote on this poll

Zed or Kah Zix

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Nagatani

01-01-2013

Hey guys, so im sitting on 6300 ip and i want to buy a solid top laner that is fun to play. Thought about Fiora and Pantheon, but i wanna go with an assassin. Can you guys PL0x tell me what you think about them or which one is better. thaaaaaaaaaaaaax happy 5:03 am new years

CragBlade

01-01-2013

Did you just say Pantheon isnt an assassin?

I guess you have never been mandrop'd.

Peter South

01-01-2013

If you want kennen is pretty good too

Kino

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-01-2013

Kha'zix is sure to become the Next Big Thing in no time. Endure the lane until level 6 and some reliable mana regen (tear or blue if mid) then do penta like nobody else's business.

I find Zed to be more fun though but that's just a personal preference from my point of view so I voted for Kha'zix.

NessOnett

01-01-2013

"solid top lane" applies to none of those(except Fiora). All of whom have a home either in mid or jungle.

Jondel Dell

01-01-2013

Both do a ton of damage and are almost equal in terms of being useful on a team or being viable in ranked.

Although over all I'd have to say Kha'Zix wins with only having the restriction of mana. That leap reset makes him a monster in a team fight.

Zed can blow up one person, and do very good aoe if they all happened to be in one place.

HailTheQueen

01-01-2013

I'd go with Fiora