Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

[Champion Suggestion] Rak-Sha: The Hellgate Keeper

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

RiKSh4w

10-12-2010

Credentials:

Name: Rak-Sha
Creed: The Hellgate Keeper
Role: Support, Pet, Defender, Jungler
Attack: Melee

He is melee but he is weak. He is as weak as a ranged champion but cursed with melee attacks meaning he has to rely on his demons to take the beating and scare off enemies.

Story:
Coming soon

Abilties:

1st Ability: Lesser Demons
Spawns some lesser demons from the nexus which head down the lane closest to Rak-Sha. Postpone's the next minion wave by a small amount of time.

2nd Ability: Hulk Demon
Spawns a tough Hulk Demon next to Rak-Sha. Melee attack range. Any damage dealt to Rak-Sha is instead dealt to the Hulk Demon. Max 4 demons out at one time(not including Lesser demons or Locust demons). Each demon of one type has less attack and health than the previous one. After 4 demons are out this ability will sacrifice one Hulk Demon to give all Hulk Demons normal Hulk Demon health and an attack speed boost.

3rd Ability: Blood Demon
Spawns a Blood Demon. Slightly less than normal ranged attack distance. Does light damage. When it does damage it charges its mana. Auto uses mana to heal most damaged nearby friendly ally. Max 4 demons out at one time (not including Lesser demons or Locust demons). Each demon of one type has less attack and healing power than the previous one. After 4 demons are out this ability will sacrifice 1 Blood Demon to give all Blood Demons increased attack damage

4th Ability: All Hell!
Spawns masses of Locust demons from the Nexus which head down all lanes. Pitiful health and damage. Explode doing minor damage on death. Stops passive

Passive: Pet Mastery
All friendly pets gain increased armour, attack and attack speed. Also Rak-Sha is not affected by cooldown reduction.

Voice Quotes:
Selecting:
Does the summoner summon the summonee?
Moving:
Lets go
I wish I was a speed demon
Really? Summoner?
Precisely what I was thinking

Attacking:
Attack!
Go my spawn
Finally a use for my talents
Let us rend their flesh
My claws hunger
The demons call for action

Taunt:
These demon are just the start of my apocalypse

Joke:
Me? Telling a joke? HA! You are funny.

Items:
"Recommended" Items:
Sapphire Crystal
Mercury's Treads
Madred's Bloodrazor
Frozen Mallet
Rod Of Ages
Zhonya's Ring

Tips:

Playing As:

* Your ultimate Locust Demons can surround your opponents technically rendering them snared
* After sacrificing a demon for the buff it has to cooldown. Summon a different minion instead
* Your ultimate negates your passive. Even the one that says you aren't effected by cooldowns

Playing Against:

* Rak-Sha is weak. Target him first in teamfights and his demons will die.
* Re-organise to have your jungler in the same lane as Rak-Sha. Smite and Madred's Razors can be used against his demons
* Play defensively when Rak-Sha uses his ultimate. Its likely to render you immovable and turrets can one hit them.

Artwork:
Coming soon

RiKSh4w

10-14-2010

Story also coming soon

Kaze se Inmetsu

10-14-2010

Sounds scetchy but I'm sure they could work with that. He could be kog'maws brother or something =D

RiKSh4w

10-14-2010

Nah I was thinking more of the enemy of Kayle's organisation. He is from hell and he wants to destroy the world. Perhaps he is what Fiddlesticks is the Harbinger of.

RiKSh4w

10-14-2010

Kayle was fighting the forces of hell right?

Decagon

10-16-2010

And how are you able to keep control of your units since LoL doesn't have that Box thingy to control all of your units o.o

RiKSh4w

10-16-2010

Like all pets you hold alt and you take control of the pet. Although you'd take control of all of them at once. Just another downside.

Kithicor

10-16-2010

+1 I like the idea, It would look good in game.

308Cowboy

10-16-2010

this is a good idea. it would kick ass in the hands of a pro, but in the hands of a noob, it wouldn't do jack $h!+. definitely would make the game interesting anyways. though i have a feeling that your ult might not be as helpful as you like. a single champ with a sunfire would counter it. just stand in lane and watch em burn!

and this would be a team oriented champ. his passive would only effect annie, hiemer, mord, and maybe shaco. not so sure how helpful that really would be.

and you stole the idea for hulk demon from one of the necromancer golems in diablo 2 didn't you?

RiKSh4w

10-16-2010

No I never thought about Diablo at all whilst making this. Also Im thinking of making it that the Locust demons explode on death or maybe they are just suicidal bombers. And its not like they will have 3 people with capes. And that means he will have to look and see if its a good time to activate it.