Preseason Balance Update 1 - Patch Notes

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SeiYouSiLa

12-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sawell View Post
Yeesssssssssss! Finally! A shroom nerf!!! And Diana! And Rengar!! GJ Riot! You've touched on some of the biggest no-skill instant kill champions~! You know...Except the champ ya'll have ignored obvious OP-ness since release *DARIUSCOUGHCOUGH*. Thats kay though! A step in the right direction!
so you're one of those QQ who gets owned by Diana and Rengar everygame? So tell me which champion haven't you been played against but not killed by thus far

CorruptiionAura

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-13-2012

I will stand by on most my comments for this until after the patch goes through and see most of the changes firsthand; however, I must say it hurts to see that early sustain loss for Cho-Gath.

BFIceBrand

12-13-2012

Why Neft Diana Ulti.....That was too much riot.....You just had to over do it as usual......why neft her ulti that made her unique...ffs we paid 6300 or 975 Rp for the champ....what would be unique about her now? Her q was the highlight of Diana the key to her swag...Now she is just like akali nothing special

TFFoS

12-13-2012

I'm pretty okay with with all these nerfs, but can I get a refund on my Zyra? I just bought her, and these changes were pretty sudden, and I don't think I'm pro enough with her yet to be worth my time after the nerfs.

The Sanctified

12-13-2012

Please make the stacking armor debuff on Black Cleaver a unique passive. Its really getting abused.

MiD SeJun

12-13-2012

Why nerf diana again

Dagna

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by TFFoS View Post
I'm pretty okay with with all these nerfs, but can I get a refund on my Zyra? I just bought her, and these changes were pretty sudden, and I don't think I'm pro enough with her yet to be worth my time after the nerfs.
These nerfs dont really address the issues that Zyra causes though. Her Kit is CC heavy and that is why she and lux and amazing supports.

Zyra is still the best zone control in game still.

iFly

12-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morello View Post

Diana
  • Crescent Strike
    • Base damage reduced to 60/95/130/165/200 from 70/110/150/190/230
  • Pale Cascade
    • Orb detonation damage radius reduced
    • Adjusted orb hit box to better match the visual effect
  • Moonfall
    • Maximum pull distance reduced
  • Lunar Rush
    • Cast range reduced to 750 from 900

Rengar
  • Battle Roar
    • Base damage reduced to 50/80/110/140/170 from 60/100/140/180/220
    • Heal reduced to 10% from 15%
  • Thrill of the Hunt
    • Fade time increased to 1.25 from .75 seconds
    • Now has fade pushback time (1 second per hit, up to 3 seconds)

Zyra
  • Rise of the Thorns
    • Damage reduced to 100-440 from 124-549
    • Missile Speed reduced to 1900 from 2200
    • Missile Width reduced to 70 from 90
  • Grasping Roots
    • Missile Speed reduced to 1150 from 1325
  • Vine Lasher
    • Fixed a bug where the plant was sometimes slowing by more than 30%
While I know I'm on page 60 something I just wanted to make my voice heard and say I am extremely unhappy with these nerfs. Lets go through in detail.

Diana: Diana is one of my favorite champions to play right now. While I do agree she is very strong I do not agree at all with the heavy HEAVY nerfs from this patch. Nerfing EVERY SINGLE ONE of her skills at the same time? Really Riot? I hope you understand her q is now worthless as her ult range is shorter than her q range. "Nice I hit this max range q!!! Wow, now I'm stuck here and can't follow it up. What were you guys thinking? To nerf Diana effectively her ranges should have been left alone and the damage should have been reduced more. She has basically now become a very frustrating champion to play and I don't see myself playing her AT ALL until the ranges get back to a decent level.

Rengar: Are you kidding? You nerf someone that CAN BARELY JUNGLE as it is? Rengar has no escapes other than his ult and you decided to take that and make it horrible? "Oh noes, I'm getting focused. I'll just turn on my ult like I normally do and I should be ok. OHH WHAT? WHY CAN THEY STILL SEE ME!?!?! *DEAD RENGAR, over and over again*"

Zyra: You decide to make her completely horrible mid lane, the role you intended for her to be played in? She is only used as a support in the very competitive meta and aside from that you don't see that many GOOD Zyra supports. Mid Lane Zyra: "Ha this veigar killed me but he won't expect my passive. WHAT? how did he dodge it?!?!? COME ON, that hit him!!! *Dead Zyra, bad passive*"

Thanks Riot for nerfing three of my favorite champions, two of them are now practically unplayable. I really hope you guys realize that these changes were not needed to this extent and STOP LISTENING TO THE QQERS THAT COMPLAIN ABOUT ANY CHAMPION THAT KILLS THEM. Every champion in the League right now can be countered and if people are too stupid to do so that is their problem.

Thanks,
Stealthyz

SilentSushii

12-13-2012

I really hope you read all these riot some of these changes aren't smart at all.

philkyu

12-13-2012

rengar should be buffed instead of nerfed