Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Preseason Balance Update 1 - Patch Notes

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

surtharion

12-13-2012

So I normally role swain mid and the only mid's I ever have even a challenge against are Decent Diana and kass players. Even then Diana only really stands a chance against me 1v1 pre lvl 6. If I just play passively until then I'm good to go. So with these nerfs and the fact that kass is normally banned or underplayed, I guess I get a free lane.

Re-re RIP Rengar.

Spew

12-13-2012

Diana and zyra were op since there release inb4 downvotes

Steel

12-13-2012

Quote:
surtharion:
So I normally role swain mid and the only mid's I ever have even a challenge against are Decent Diana and kass players. Even then Diana only really stands a chance against me 1v1 pre lvl 6. If I just play passively until then I'm good to go. So with these nerfs and the fact that kass is normally banned or underplayed, I guess I get a free lane.

its not 1v1 Diana that needed a nerf it was the team fight Diana that needed it

Serafe

12-13-2012

any word on the bug that sumtimes happens if u minimize during the game loading screen, when the game starts ur mouse gets stuck in a small box in the bottom right hand corner????

A Rabid Teemo

12-13-2012

Wow you hit Diana and Zyra way too hard. Why do you keep taking drastic measures for things that need slight changes? Sure Diana needed some of that, but reducing the range on her core ability by 16% That's just asinine. You're toying with people's abilities to play her properly. You would have been better off nerfing her base stats or something NOT her playability.

Same goes with Zyra. Did you really have to nerf the width AND speed of her skill shot in one patch? Couldn't you just do one first and see how it goes? This is just ridiculous and I don't even play either of those champions.

Crow Zero 23

12-13-2012

Quote:
Jixson:
Rise in popularity as support/Means she is op bot lane.
Gotta hurt her mid lane to compensate.

Your butt gets used to it eventually.

Mofockas, I should of never told everybody every que that zyra support op after 1st successfull attempt. got my girl nerfed. aint that a beeach

ADC SENPAl

12-13-2012

Dianna really needed a nerf, as for Rengar and teemo I'm sad because these nerfs almost feel like they are not viable anymore. Rengar had some pretty bad lane match ups before this with champs like Lee sin and now I think he won't be a ban at all anymore but who knows. Teemo I'm really sad, nerfing his shrooms and AP ratio even though slightly, just makes him worthless. Without having a ton of damage and having such short range he's not worth playing anymore

Thomas shen

12-13-2012

wow you already nerf diana in the other patch and now again

Serafe

12-13-2012

i get the teemo nerf i mean i really do, but what the ****, theres a darius in 2 outa 3 games an teem o is one of the few hard counters for him cause of his speed an poison harass. how can u justify a "Teemo poison dmg nerf" an not a "Darius auto refresh 540 true dmg nerf" its redic the only way as a team to defend against that is to kill him mid ulty, get shielded, or have sumone survive it so its not up again already

Drakanous

12-13-2012

Don't quite understand the Rengar and Diana nerfs. You guys have made Rengar's ult nearly worthless now. You know it only takes about 2 seconds to kill someone right? So in the time his invis timer resets, he'll just die. No longer a decent escape tool. And someone can just run by hitting him while he's in chase. Worthless. Diana's isn't too bad, but ult range reduc? Just don't see the reasoning is all.

Is there fear that the new champions will gain favor over the popular older ones? All the pro teams will stop playing because there are more viable champions out there? I know they've been playing them longer, of course, but new people aren't making it with new champs because they always get destroyed 2 months out.