Preseason Balance Update 1 - Patch Notes

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

reymasnorth

12-22-2012

Please consider adding some mobility to Malzahar ( also new look can't hurt)
Thank you

EpicMadness

12-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phreak View Post
I don't think "bug" and "insect" go 1-to-1. I feel like "bug" can reflect a lot of different types of critters.

/buzzkill
why would you kill a bug? thats so uncalled for.

- Madness

Brown couch

12-23-2012

They have basically destroyed rengar now yet another failed champion

Brown couch

12-23-2012

they have destroyed rengar now, yet another failed champion.

Simple Lie

12-24-2012

teemo too strong, always banned... deserved nerf obv...

Rokusane

12-24-2012

Give Pale Cascade its range back for Diana.

Neo Azure

12-25-2012

I really don't like this update at all, i mean some new things yes such as the ward skins and such but these nerfs make no sense. Rengar is in such a pathetic state he cant jungle properly and can barely do top lane. By doing another nerf to his battle roar you hurt his jungle and capabilities to survive. Its true we can still play him and get him fed he can do some real amazing things but then again who doesn't these days? He is a chore now to play, by far the worst crime a gaming company can make to a character or a game.
Same thing with Diana, its true she did need a nerf but you looked into the wrong aspects that dint need it. By doing so you take out one of the important things towards a character and that is fun factor. I'm no expert and game designing, at least not yet, but by reducing her range you made her lost her synergy with her combos of combining her ranges. Thus making these attacks just simple abilities with no way to work together, there simply just sit there now. I'm not a Diana player, but from what i been reading she lost alot of potential that made here interesting and fun to play with.
And please if you want to avoid the so called "knee-jerk reactions" stop catering to people who don't know how to play the game or counter and cater to those who do know about the game. Post a thread about an upcoming patch that will change things like "hey guys we have this upcoming patch that will buff and nerf these characters so and so. But before we do we want feed back on what you guys think is acceptable and what isn't. What should be taken into consideration for us to better the experience". Then just simply look at the results the likes and dislikes on comments and finally decide upon the team whats best. And do not experiment with the players, they shouldn't be doing the work for you.
Because if you take these patches and stats launch them and if people don't like them then it can really upset and ruin the experience for many.So don't go blindfolded launching an update and expect to score a kill, you aint no Lee Sin.
In conclusion these are my thoughts and opinions. I think this comment has gone long enough already lol. I do apologize if i am unaware of any of my perspectives that i have said.But more importantly i do be alive these players voices need to be heard and there needs to be change. Thanks

Kha0ticxx

12-28-2012

There goes Rengar. WTB Refund.

Pickalo

12-29-2012

Well Diana was fun while she lasted.... But seriously i am extremely disapointed and expect a refund if the range on her ultimate isn't restored to normal or at least set as the same range for her q skillshot, and her pull isn't even worth putting a point in anymore

Not to mention she is now completely useless in the jungle.

lSwearSheWas18

12-29-2012

Diana was overnerfed, I think. It's really hard to play her now.