Preseason Balance Update 1 - Patch Notes

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SilensLethargus

12-17-2012

It's been said before, But this patch is depressing. I main as Diana, and she was my strongest champ. Although the only real thing I have an issue with is her ults Range. I mean correct me if I'm wrong but I'm not even sure you could hop a wall with it now. Or very few of them. This has pretty much shipped her straight to Bot match hell. Where she'll live out her retirement being played for the lulz and some nostalgia.

Fenix9000

12-17-2012

Morello, i have some serious concerns about Rengar right now, and answers would be much appreciated.
Don't you think the nerfs on his ultimate were too extreme?
Ultimate delay-1.25 seconds. when damaged, can be delayed up to 3 more seconds 1.25+3= 4.25 seconds
I can understand that you wouldnt want his ultmate to be used for an escape, but up to a 4.25 second delay is a bit ridiculous (thats almost equal to the whole duration of his ultimate)
especially when many more champions have DoT options with items like Liandry's Torment.

ValarMelkor

12-17-2012

This patch does nothing for me. Ever since LoL has changed to DotA I haven't played one game. I've hardly ever been on, waiting for Riot to correct their mistakes. Most of the players Riot are not happy, if you can't already tell. To me this patch is more of an excuse than a fix. Just admit you were wrong for once Riot and change it back to the LoL that we all know and love, not this currently sorry excuse of a game.

Varaxael

12-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ValarMelkor View Post
This patch does nothing for me. Ever since LoL has changed to DotA I haven't played one game. I've hardly ever been on, waiting for Riot to correct their mistakes. Most of the players Riot are not happy, if you can't already tell. To me this patch is more of an excuse than a fix. Just admit you were wrong for once Riot and change it back to the LoL that we all know and love, not this currently sorry excuse of a game.
Oh, get over yourself. You don't know "most players." Your entire post is an asinine, whining rant filled with arrogance and insults. There is no reason anyone should listen to you. If you dislike the game this much please, Go Away.

Otherwise, you might try the champion feedback and other suggestion forum threads to express yourself in a constructive manner. Be warned, however; posts like the one above have no place in any topic. Go fact and logic, or go home.

freerunnersam

12-17-2012

Rengar should get +1 ferocity as well from health relics especially with the nerf.

ValarMelkor

12-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Varaxael View Post
Oh, get over yourself. You don't know "most players." Your entire post is an asinine, whining rant filled with arrogance and insults. There is no reason anyone should listen to you. If you dislike the game this much please, Go Away.

Otherwise, you might try the champion feedback and other suggestion forum threads to express yourself in a constructive manner. Be warned, however; posts like the one above have no place in any topic. Go fact and logic, or go home.

As I matter of FACT I am using a good amount of the dislikes of the new season 3 patch from "Preseason 3 Patch Notes". I know I'm not the only one who dislikes all the new changes, there are many others.

Also, this is the perfect place to post this as they are making more "announcements" of changes. That I, again, disagree with and I am able to post my rants and raves as I please. And thank you for your useless warning that holds no weight.

Damnnation12

12-17-2012

Crescent Strike
Base damage reduced to 60/95/130/165/200 from 70/110/150/190/230
Pale Cascade
Orb detonation damage radius reduced
Adjusted orb hit box to better match the visual effect
Moonfall
Maximum pull distance reduced
Lunar Rush
Cast range reduced to 750 from 900

R.I.P Diana

K Muany

12-17-2012

NO DARIUS NERF??
come on riot nerf him he is really op

K Muany

12-17-2012

why nerf teemos mushrooms that was not needed it!
riot is starting to break teemo

The Pure Ranger

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-17-2012

Still havent nerfed Darius :0