Preseason Balance Update 1 - Patch Notes

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

eabe

12-16-2012

We asked you to revert the patch not to balance it. Give us back FoN. Remove the tips. Revert the map. Revert the XP changes too all creeps not just the jungle. Why the hell is there so much focus on trying to make your melee chars stronger when in so doing you make ranged stronger too. not only did you make all AD dmg more you nurfed all tank stuff. I can't believe you guys didn't see black cleaver as being overpowered before you released it.

Why are we waiting for the game to be remade? and why are you expecting us all to do so happily? did you really hate your old game that much? If you really hated everyone buying the same items all the time then why not make more items more appealing instead of nerfing/removing all those items?

For example Roit must have hated everyone buying boots and pots to start every char. so lets nerf boots 1 and buff everyone speed so that boots 1 is basically useless and is only valid getting so you can get boots 2.

I for one really hate this patch with a passion. You have ruined every champion I like to play. I'll give you one example as it will take to much space to give you them all. Mordekaiser is now even harder too play. He already has the most hard counters in the game. He is now even more so harder to play as any ad bruiser will crush him early game, And you made all his counters more powerfully this patch without doing anything that benefits him that doesn't benefit every champ. (really the only thing good for him in the patch was the increased movement speed.)

I hate the last few patch soooooooooo much I haven't played for a while now and this patch isn't making me want to come back. your loosing a lot of players with these stupid changes. please oh please just revert back to season 2.

I mean why are we playing season 1 jungle all over again?

Epses

12-16-2012

The boot change was great. I don't feel like I have to be locked in to buying Boots+Pots in every single match anymore.

eabe

12-16-2012

You would be stupid to buy boots+pots at the start now 20 move speed isn't going to save your life when ganked. And anyone who does it know is just doing it out of habit. As I said boots at level 1 are useless now, and people only get them to get tear 2 boots. If you are buying boots 1 your wasting your time don't go back to buy them unless you have enough for tear 2. I mean really they might as well just remove boots level 1 from the game now.

I was trying to point out just how stupidly thought out all the item changes where. Though there intentions where to solve problems... They introduced more then they fixed. I would have much rather seen 50 small patches then this load of ****.

Edit: lol "c r a p" got **** as a bad word/ that is just too funny.

Azik├┤

12-16-2012

Are you ****ing serious riot? why bring a champion in the game and keep nerfing them to the point where they are just unplayable anymore. just because people keep complaining about certain champions being "op" there are still other champions out there that are just as good as the ones you choose to nerf, all these people complaning about "oh dianna to op" its easy to play against all these champions if you understand their mechanics and can play against them, what about leblancs ability to totally nuke someone in seconds or veigar etc why dont they get nerfs? or darius ulti to still **** on most top champions. where are their nerfs? i should be able to get a refund for dianna rengar and zyra because you have just ****ed them over so bad to the point they are no longer fun to play and can get countered by most champions now. bull****

RyoDesu

12-16-2012

you guys are basically killing Rengar. might as well take him out of the game because he's garbage with all of the nerfs.

Krokromix

12-16-2012

tl;dr the whole thread, but zyra's plants have been acting like complete ******* since patch, the fail to pick a target and spend sometimes more that 2 or more firing cycles debating what to shoot.

Lord Malice

12-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krokromix View Post
tl;dr the whole thread, but zyra's plants have been acting like complete ******* since patch, the fail to pick a target and spend sometimes more that 2 or more firing cycles debating what to shoot.

Yah i've noticed this too, it happens every game, even after i auto attack they still dont shoot sometimes.
also i would make them proritize champions over creeps all the time!

Also if you're going to make her passive harder to land dont make it do less damage as well.. pick one, hard to land or less damages, if you do both you just make it useless.

tiney800

12-16-2012

Are you kidding me no darius nerf. -_- please nerf his ultimate its way to strong

Rybosome

12-17-2012

I'm concerned that you are calling the entire community guys. I think this term excludes the women and girls who proudly play with us.

Thank you for considering this,
Rybosome

VG Cocoboy

Senior Recruiter

12-17-2012

I haven't played this game in a month. I can honestly say that I really haven't missed it. What are you doing to these champions riot? Diana did not need this and you made Rengar the king of the jungle completely useless in the jungle. I really don't like to buy champions and not use them because they're useless. You have become what all other company's eventually become...greedy. You guys do some cool things and then you just turn around and just screw it up. But I do agree that Teemo can go to hell. Stop nerfing everything in site Riot.