Preseason Balance Update 1 - Patch Notes

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Rimboblazer

12-16-2012

In the next patch, Riot can you nerf Garen. I feel that he does to much damage and is hard to kill. He is very hard to counter, and often makes the game frustrating. Thank you for reading.

Candidumbra

12-16-2012

After a few games now with adjusted Diana, the results are actually quite comical. Riot, do you even TEST this crapor do you just throw darts at a numbered sheet and use whatever you hit?

Nerfing is one thing, but it's like you picked everything just to make it amusingly ineffective. The best is her W: A shield which relies on making contact with enemies... The punchline? You made the hit area smaller than melee range! And you must've purposely picked the ult range reduction to be just enough to prevent things like Baron hopping, or using the Q as an escape jump over a wall. I mean, she already was SO MOBILE at escaping, gotta nerf that!

A nerf to Diana was justified (and this is coming from a Diana player) but holy hell, do things that make sense! The shield damage and Q damage was all she needed changed, and see how that goes. If that doesn't feel like enough, I'd even be up for increased mana consumption per level on her Q to reduce her poke spamming, which is certainly a thing for her. Right now though it feels like game design as done by a 6 year old.

FuoKoss

12-16-2012

someone in riot really hates rengar

nemofourteen

12-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rimboblazer View Post
In the next patch, Riot can you nerf Garen. I feel that he does to much damage and is hard to kill. He is very hard to counter, and often makes the game frustrating. Thank you for reading.
they won't nerf my main man garen until someone ****s on a tournament with him. underplayed heroes are VERY rarely touched by the hard end of the balance stick.

Lord Malice

12-16-2012

I just finished about 4 normal games and 2 ranked with Zyra and her passive is completely useless, I must have over 100 ranked games with her since she came out and I got pretty good at aiming that thing and even pre nerf I maybe only landed it 30-40% of the time and a much lower percentage of the time did it actually kill someone or even affect a team fight. But the last six games I only landed it twice. And I died over 30 times... Before this patch I was actually hoping they would buff it so its easier to land because I felt she was at a serious disadvantage vs most mages who have passive's that have an affect all game. I was pretty shocked to see that it was completely nerfed into uselessness.

It used to be that after I died ppl would dance left or right constantly to try to dodge it and most of the time they would succeed but now I find they just walk back in a straight line or just stand still till I fire it then move after I fired and they are all dodging it that way. It was basically fluke that I landed it twice, I just blind fired it and it managed to hit someone( didn't kill them) just hit them.

Why nerf a skill shot passive that only happens when you die? I would rather have LeBlancs passive than Zyras. As far as her roots speed it basically took it away as an offensive spell, they literally have to walk into it now, in lane I needed to wait until they walked into their creeps to use it otherwise its way too easy to dodge. Riot please give your head a shake and fix this ****.

HappyCrack

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-16-2012

still no nerf on darius?

Fallen Sorrow

12-16-2012

either its me or the zoom has been increased and became annoying.... LET ME ZOOOM OUUUUTT.....

negimamagi

Recruiter

12-16-2012

Another Rengar nerf?Well,now he's useless.

asdanation

12-16-2012

Thanks Riot it was before this Rengar champion was fun to play with now is the opposite thank you very much riot Now I always lose my games.

Hemi The Taniwha

12-16-2012

This is still stupid, first of all, oracles needs to go back to what it used to. How can you justify giving out free wards with the ruby sight stone yet no ability to clear the wards and counter? Also bring back force of nature, here's the reasoning, If I'm a tank who doesn't use mana what is the point of me getting banshee's? Im thus forced to get a guardians angel which let's be honest doesn't have that much magic res to begin with