Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Preseason Balance Update 1 - Patch Notes

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Garble Master

Recruiter

12-15-2012

The range nerf on Diana's ult was a little too much. Reducing it to 750 makes it barely useful.

CapoDiTutiCapi

12-15-2012

i would like to know when are u guys going to nerf darius AND GAREN they are so op its not even funny ....

Anak1n 5kywalk3r

Recruiter

12-15-2012

New black cleaver so strong LOL

Tortferngatr

12-15-2012

Quote:
GorJess Spas:
and it what way was Zyra OP? T_T

Support Zyra obtained FotM status and showed she was very, very good in that role.

Vizual

12-15-2012

teemo nerf... They really want to delete him after all. When I saw the delete post I thought it was true, then after a while of waiting for his delete I thought it was a joke. But with this nerf for sure they will delete him

MYKA553

Recruiter

12-15-2012

Thoughts on Diana nerf.

Q.: this was a good and necessary nerf- good job.

W : I agree with the reasoning behind this nerf but it was done poorly. The splash damage from the orbs was too large but now it is non-existent. Also they don't detonate unless you actually run over an enemy so now they are practically useless.

E: Hey if you want to nerf this fine but .... now the animation is larger than the AoE. and to be fair you should make the slow last longer so that this remains an ability you actually would burn mana for instead of another pretty picture at the bottom of the screen that you never use.

R: As everyone has already said .... you went way overboard here. This is Diana's ult... the ability that sets her aside from other champs ... which allows her to actually get kills. I barely dos any damage so the point here is to get you closer to the target.... it functions like Katarina's shunpo without the damage reduction.... not like an ultimate ability. Put it back up to 850 range that way it is still a nerf but allows for the Q R combo to be accomplished.

a1sock

12-15-2012

Quote:
Tortferngatr:
Support Zyra obtained FotM status and showed she was very, very good in that role.

for those adcs who do not need a babysitter, or have natural sustain. I see zyra as an exchange of late game adc hyper carry and tank/utility support for an underfed adc and an underfed zyra who will do great early game damage, but no one will have a massive advantage over the other team.

Prof Pillz

12-15-2012

Alright did Rengar REALLY need a nerf? He was already doing horribly in the jungle before this. Also Diana nerfs are honestly effecting her entire character. the WHOLE point of Diana is that if she landed an oddly aimed skill shot she can jump on you....well i guess not anymore.
Also these characters were nerfed but then certain characters have STILL remained untouched. I'm looking at you Darius and Yorick. (also where is the Darius rework, I thought it was suppost to be out at the start of season 3)

Uterus Destroyer

12-15-2012

people just need to grow a pair and do better at the game stop nerfing ****

Soapfacee

12-15-2012

Quote:
Sirelliots:
LOL
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u02OXMDtf3Y
Diana reaction

Hahaha, is that you?