Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Removal of Steel Legion Lux.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

tender paws

12-13-2012

I noticed this was gone.

Are you guys actually taking in community input on the skin? If so I applaud you, much so.

Stark Midnight

12-13-2012

I hope they don't do nothing stupid to it like turn it pink. Steel Legion Lux was my favorite skin out of all the 6 that are being released. Then again i guess it could be awesome.

Neo Cyrus

12-13-2012

It was the lamest skin in a long time. If they released it they wouldn't have had much sales at all.

Soul Cloud

12-13-2012

I hope not... I love the skin.

z Lucke

Recruiter

12-13-2012

The skin was sweet.

I really hope they put it out.

Half the ppl who will buy it have no reason to post while half the little babies seem to have to much to post.

I think the skin will do well.

tender paws

12-13-2012

The skin from chest up was well done in my opinion, even if it doesn't fit a theme that many Lux players (myself included) desire. That doesn't mean it shouldn't be released.

The 'input' I refer to is fixing up the weird qualities of the skin... for example, waist down. Revolting, really. Not only is it dull and colourless, it looks like she received a massive weight gain to only her bottom skin section. If they fixed that, I would certainly buy this as a 950 skin, considering the coming new particles and spell effects.

Ultimately I will still always believe this should have been a remake of the Commando skin. That is one fugly skin, despite how good the splash is. Making yet another military skin instead of remaking disappointing ones is meh. ):

Flaest

12-14-2012

This skin has it's problems, so I'm glad that they working hard on it =)

Spiku

12-14-2012

Looks like something someone would wear if they were going into combat.

Flaest

12-14-2012

Quote:
Spiku:
Looks like something someone would wear if they were going into combat.

Someone, but not Lux. She is too squishy for such power armor.

Stark Midnight

12-14-2012

Her spell and attack animations were freaking sweet, and i love the armor. It looks like real armor because it's loose and is animated. It just doesn't stick to your champion like skin. If they pull this skin I'm going to brolaf their asses (just kidding riot :P)