Pro Tips for the New Item Shop

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

imunchgarbage

12-18-2012

why did you take out FoN there isn't enough magic resist anymore

Pteor

12-18-2012

Love the new shop, makes it much easier to navigate. I was wondering if Riot would allow us to edit the reccomended builds though. For instance, on AP Nidalee, I never go Tear of the Goddess, instead getting Catalyst. It would be convenient to be able to change that build so the items I want pretty much every game are right there and I don't even need to search for them.

Timjin

12-18-2012

Please, please, PLEASE let "shield" bring you to Aegis

zingaz

12-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by CachorrodeLeon View Post
I get that the new fangled shop is fine and dandy, but sometimes it takes 10+ attempts to buy an item. And sometimes despite clicking on the item I want (say Morellos), and clicking "buy," I get one of the previous components I had bought instead. This is especially grievous when you get swindled into something like a second Kage's Pick, etc., and now you just lost 400+ gold. I've notice that it's easier in some instances to not accidentally buy two pairs of boots,(for example), but I've also found that buying the wrong component item has increased no less than 10 fold (I never used to do that, having played thousands of games).

I think the solution should be simple, if you resell an item you bought, in say, the last 15 seconds or so (or less if you think someone would keep buying and selling gold per ten items), then you can get a refund for the full amount.

It's equivalent to picking something up in the store at the mall, setting it down, and picking up something else, and then paying half the price for the first item, whether you want it or not. It's pretty ridiculous.
wouldnt it just be easier to have a message come up saying are you sure you want to buy this item

Hyourenmaru

12-22-2012

>> FreeRiotPoints.me <<

gasman529

12-24-2012

I find buying items extremely efficient with the new layout of the shop. I would count myself as a new summoner with an intermediate skill level, and so i get confused with what to by mid game almost always. There are so many choices with all the items there are and now there are even more, but i can find what i want now because of the new layout. All in all i give the new layout "full stacks" for efficiency and appearance.

ERRORMONSTER

06-09-2013

How do you display more items when in the "all items" section? I see in streams (Froggen, Aphromoo, Snoopeh) and they have like ten columns of items displayed, allowing for less scrolling to find the item you want.