Myths about Trundle/Karma hate

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Yordle Swordler

12-13-2012

I love playing karma the way she is

HolyChalice

12-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grumpy Monkey View Post
Gonna Debunk some of these myths. Trundle and Karma are both being worked on for a visual upgrade.
I want Trundle (and his skins) to be something more than what they are. As for skill reworks, I am not sure, a designer would be more apt to shed light on that one.
I personally think the troll looks fine myself I just wish his q animation was instant so when I'm chasing someone I can actually put in some auto attacks

junseii

12-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Didoodeladi View Post
I love playing karma the way she is
Karma is pretty good against a few choice champions, but all around, shes pretty sub-par, and not viable in the role she was designed for. This rework is kinda needed, but I feel you'll love playing her after it, maybe even more than before.

Skyhawke

12-13-2012

Hey Grumpy Monkey,

I hope Trundle comes with a kit remake as well as a visual remake, because I think he needs both working in conjunction if he's going to be a more popular champion.

Here were my ideas on the matter: Trundle Remake

The main things I think he needs are more active and noticeable skills (less "hidden" power) and some better animations and visuals--and I don't think he has to completely discard the rotting flesh look that is important to his lore and concept.

Damoklese

12-13-2012

Quote:
Gonna Debunk some of these myths. Trundle and Karma are both being worked on for a visual upgrade.
I want Trundle (and his skins) to be something more than what they are. As for skill reworks, I am not sure, a designer would be more apt to shed light on that one.

Thank you very much for the response Grumpy Monkey. Just having a red acknowledge that there is in fact a champion named Trundle in the game makes me feel better .

I personally have no issues with his current visuals.. just its lack of skins. But if a visual rework will make him easier/more likely to get skins.. then that will be awesome.

I hope we will hear more about this soon. Thanks again for responding.

YoshioPeePee

12-13-2012

trundle is really strong the way he is, i can't really think of much riot needs to do with him, except maybe a new skin. i think i found my new main, he is just too much fun. Maybe something to make it easier for him to auto attack or Q someone he's chasing i guess, that would be nifty.

happy to hear about a possible visual rework

SheriffV2

12-13-2012

Karma is going to be hidden op this Season, just you wait. Come Regionals, everyone will be running Karma Support!

Somohexual

12-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by junseii View Post
I feel karma and trundle are near the same level as her in that regard, so why should she get priority in your opinion?
Have you ever seen Sivir's in-game model...? She's a much older champion than Karma and Trundle and it shows.

The Bacon Dragon

12-13-2012

Quote:
Grumpy Monkey, I'm curious why after four snowdown showdowns we haven't seen a krampus trundle skin?

Scy22

12-13-2012

If the troll referred to his crotch as his Trundle
would their proximity contribute to his dank, sweaty grundle?
the moisture would mass, betwixt his swampy green A$$
and the glistening tip of his bundle