Myths about Trundle/Karma hate

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

junseii

12-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grumpy Monkey View Post
Gonna Debunk some of these myths. Trundle and Karma are both being worked on for a visual upgrade.
Well we did know about karma's rework, but trundle getting an upgrade is of course nice. Its also nice to see our discussion got a red to notice.

Is anything about trundle's numbers or such being looked into as well? To help him compete with the increasing competition? Or do you feel he is manageable where he is, and it falls upon the player to utilize him?

junseii

12-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by TimeDevourerX View Post
i still believe galio is op
Galio is a great pick in certain situations, and in those situations in the right hands he is overpowered, but what champ isn't given the right conditions?

Stark Midnight

12-13-2012

Quote:
Gonna Debunk some of these myths. Trundle and Karma are both being worked on for a visual upgrade.
I want Trundle (and his skins) to be something more than what they are. As for skill reworks, I am not sure, a designer would be more apt to shed light on that one.
Trundle visual upgrade....are you trolling me bro >

junseii

12-13-2012

Quote:
I want Trundle (and his skins) to be something more than what they are. As for skill reworks, I am not sure, a designer would be more apt to shed light on that one.
Thanks for the update, we appreciate it. It would be nice if trundle got a new skin with his upgrade, since I feel he has a lot of skin potential instead of the usual "how can we dress this champion up to look even hotter?"

If you run into a designer today who happens to know a thing or two about trundle, send him this way if they got time.

TheUltimate3

12-13-2012

Quote:
For the love of all things holy don't turn Karma white! This place will never survive QQ of that magnitude!

Pink Bunnny

12-13-2012

Quote:
I really think Sivir needs visual rework first.

junseii

12-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pink Bunnny View Post
I really think Sivir needs visual rework first.
Why is that? I think sivir doesn't need any help getting picked right now, shes a solid adc with a good kit. Champs like trundle need a little bit of help getting picked, and some champs deserve to have a little light shone on them every once in a while.

Melancholy Exile

12-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by junseii View Post
Why is that? I think sivir doesn't need any help getting picked right now, shes a solid adc with a good kit. Champs like trundle need a little bit of help getting picked, and some champs deserve to have a little light shone on them every once in a while.
It's mostly because her model and animations are massively below the current standard.

Ruthless Sophie

12-13-2012

Leave Karma Alone.

junseii

12-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melancholy Exile View Post
It's mostly because her model and animations are massively below the current standard.
I feel karma and trundle are near the same level as her in that regard, so why should she get priority in your opinion?