Myths about Trundle/Karma hate

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

NakedGranny

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-26-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grumpy Monkey View Post
I want to stop you right there. Don't be scared. Karma is beautiful Woman of Color, and I will fight (politely in meetings) to keep it so.
Her hairdo is just screaming for an Erykah Badu 'do...

Some awesome head wraps wouldn't go amiss in LoL's fashion department.

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronStylus View Post
She's going to remain regal. We're making her a little less... toothpaste tube-eque.
But the impractical dress....!! D=>

Dress, yes, black&white '80s ****, no.

Thunknor

02-26-2013

The fact that there's people in your meetings who will bluntly say "we need karma to have lighter skin so people will like her more" is... a pretty huge problem. Try not to forget that you're not just game designers, you also have a responsibility as humans to take opportunities to not contribute to all the ****tiness flowing around this planet

CaldwellYSR

03-25-2013

Do we have anything showing what Trundle will look like? I'm excited for his rework but I also want to see it. Also, do we know anything about his abilities yet? Is anything changing besides particles?

KibaWolf04

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-25-2013

Yes, go check out the sticked thread "The Troll King" at the top of General Discussion. Then look at Morello's post.

Chibodee Crocket

03-25-2013

Quote:
I want you to know that Relaunch team is not going to take away your Gross Leprosy Troll with the Poop tower. But I also want you to know I am trying to make Gross Leprosy Troll Poop tower look like he can go toe to toe visually with the likes of the newer champs.
Seems like they are being removed to me.

Silverkillz

03-25-2013

Personally, I HATE the new trundle. His look will be okay, if he keeps his walk animation. But going from the hero of his tribe by taking the whole disease upon himself, to suddenly some Troll King villain? That's a little far, don't you think? Also, he looks (from his artwork, animations, and lore) to be from a jungle type environment. How does he suddenly teleport to Freljiord, a cold, snowy, arctic tundra type environment? It doesn't make sense, and as pointed out by another post, "having more stories to tell", it just a pathetic excuse from Morello to begin with.

I'm not a trundle player, but I for one do not approve of these changes.

CrazedPorcupine

03-25-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chibodee Crocket View Post
Seems like they are being removed to me.
Trundle's getting a Legacy skin, along the lines of Karma. I'm guessing those will actually be kept.

Chibodee Crocket

03-26-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrazedPorcupine View Post
Trundle's getting a Legacy skin, along the lines of Karma. I'm guessing those will actually be kept.
New troll isn't Trundle, it's generic troll number 37.

You mean generic troll number 37 is going to have a modified Trundle skin and Trundle is being deleted.

Same thing with Karma.

Chibodee Crocket

03-30-2013

Quote:
I want you to know that Relaunch team is not going to take away your Gross Leprosy Troll with the Poop tower.
Just bumping again due to this lie.

LiAMfACE

03-30-2013

Am I the only person who really likes post rework Karma?

As for Trundle, I play him quite a bit but I welcome any changes Riot has to offer. Of course I will miss the old Trundle, but the new changes will make him more exciting and enjoyable to play.

Sometimes s**t gets updated. You aren't playing League on a Windows 95 are you?