Myths about Trundle/Karma hate

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

woopyfrood

12-26-2012

I made a thread voicing my concerns on this matter: http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=2944510

Look, there are several kinds of ugly. Scary ugly, like Cho'Gath. Disgusting ugly, like Urgot. Cute ugly, like Kog'Maw. And "Goofy" ugly, like Mundo and Trundle. They certainly aren't pretty, but they're rather cartoonish in design and personality, and that's why we love them.

Please, don't make Trundle pretty. Don't make Trundle big and tough. Don't make Trundle cute. Keep him goofy and odd. He's a gangly, course, crazy, mischievous, leprous Troll, and if he was anything else he wouldn't be my favorite champion in the game.

KyliaL

01-05-2013

I agree wholeheartedly about having to wait so long without any information. I am just your regular on and off karma player who has been waiting.... patiently... ever so patiently. Part of the reason I continue to play is that I'm waitnig to see what they do with Karma. Its unfortunate that riot can't keep us in the loop and needs to take so long to rework a unique character.

Yousing

02-02-2013

So wait, I'm a bit new to this thread, I know Karma is getting tweaked in gameplay and skills, and I know Trundle is getting visual work, but my question is this, is Trundle getting any gameplay changes like skills, passive, abilities and such, or do you feel where he is right now is good?

the Dead Child

02-26-2013

yay

the Dead Child

02-26-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronStylus View Post
She's going to remain regal. We're making her a little less... toothpaste tube-eque.
hahahahaah toothpaste comment made me laugh

Bloodmo0n

02-26-2013

I would play trundle if they made him an adorable skin.

copperpoint

02-26-2013

Just a thought on this; Maybe some of those champs arent as bad... there are simply some champs that are more powerful (Xin, Garren, Noc...) and players got used to this scale of power. Everything below that is considered UP or unplayable.

But seriously, can a game ever be prop. balanced concering the time riot takes to buff or nerf something compared to the time passed for S3 and every new champ ?

Kionashi

02-26-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bloodmo0n View Post
I would play trundle if they made him an adorable skin.
im sorry....i play champions for his kit, not for the looks....

FatedTitan

02-26-2013

I love playing Trundle, but one thing I think needs fixing (outside of visual remake and such that have been discussed here) is his Summoner picture on the selection screen. For the longest time, I thought he was a monkey. Look at the picture and instead of seeing a nose, see the bottom of a monkey's face with the pimplish thing being a small mouth. You have yourself what looks like a monkey witch doctor. It wasn't until I read the lore that I found out differently.

FatedTitan

02-26-2013

Also, if we're talking new skins, a Baby Trundle skin would be awesome. His club could be a rattle. Put him in a diaper and bonnet. It'd be great haha.