Myths about Trundle/Karma hate

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lv1 Facecheck GG

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-15-2012

Personally, I say work both their visual reworks for launch at the same time, and then unveil Judge Trundle and Lady Justice Karma when they come out.

Alexiterio

12-15-2012

Something else I feel is important:

Probably my single most favorite thing about Trundle's aesthetics is the way he walks.
It's just so... beautifully.... PRIMAL.

And I LOVE HIS SKILL KIT. His ult is underpowered because his other skills are badass together.

It's like, I'm gonna slow you down, block your escape, buff the earth beneath us into MY favor, debuff your AD, steal your armor and BEAT YOU TO DEATH WITH A CRUDE SPIKY CLUB.

That and being tied for the highest possible effective Tenacity in the game.
YOU CAN'T SLOW THIS NOBLE BEAST DOWN.

Undtoromeso

12-15-2012

I actually love the current animation on his W, but it seems to trigger this 'walk to nearest minion and autoattack' behavior. Probly a smartcasting issue when moving. His Q's cast time is really more in need of a redesign than his R, even if the numbers aren't scaling to current items, it's still a drain/buff/lifesteal and quite effective.

Gothel

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-15-2012

Any idea if Sivir will get her visual upgrade soon? Please take it in consideration! Her physical appearance is far from being close to what most champions look like. Her hairs especially are to rework for sure!

NABoxes

12-15-2012

I swear to god If you turn Karma into Cleavage Lady and Trundle into "handsome man with some slight deformity" I will lose all respect for you as artists.

0shi

12-15-2012

Random request: Please, please don't take away Trundle's club-chewing idle animation.
I haven't played him in ages (possibly even at all this year), but it's still one of my favourite animations in the game.

heydan

12-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashen One View Post
Personally, I say work both their visual reworks for launch at the same time, and then unveil Judge Trundle and Lady Justice Karma when they come out.
Oh please tell me that that Trundle skin is actually a skin?! I don't know who MattCom is... maybe a Riot Employee? yarrr downvote me moar!

heydan

12-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smaze View Post
Any idea if Sivir will get her visual upgrade soon? Please take it in consideration! Her physical appearance is far from being close to what most champions look like. Her hairs especially are to rework for sure!
you OBVIOUSLY don't read this thread before posting in it.... there has been LOADS of discussion on the Sivir rework.

sigh.

NeurOnyx

12-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grumpy Monkey View Post
I want to stop you right there. Don't be scared. Karma is beautiful Woman of Color, and I will fight (politely in meetings) to keep it so.
Since WHEN? Is she black? I don't... I... I am so confused right now. Is she supposed to be a black asian?

Hell, for that matter, she also needs artwork that makes her outfit look black and white. Not eggshell and dark purple.

NeurOnyx

12-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronStylus View Post
We do have a few things going on at the same time. As we've said before Yi and Sivir are both priorities. I've done work on both of them.
Thank you! May I put in a request..?

Please... please... PLEASE..

... take away the boot swords.