Myths about Trundle/Karma hate

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sergeant Dragon

12-14-2012

Just wanted to chime in here.

What exactly is wrong with karma's current beauty? I happen to like the way she looks like right now. Can one of you give reason why she's going through a visual "upgrade" as well? I sure hope that she's still retaining her regal aura.

Angry juju

12-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grumpy Monkey View Post
They are Ugly, but powerful creatures. Their beauty comes from their wildness and strength. I think a Troll would have a similar vibe.
Trundle's lore does give reasons as to why he looks like a leper though.

Lord of Hue

12-14-2012

May trundles erection (yes thats what I call it) look all the better I say!

Hige

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-14-2012

grumpy monkey! since you're here and parrot have never answered me about this! may I ask: I know there are champions who seem to need love desperately, namely, sivir, nunu, yi as you mentioned, but there are some champs that wouldn't regret receiving some love!! mostly yordles which happens to be my favorite type of characters... for example: Heimerdinger, I've heard he's getting a rework sometime soon(tm) but what about his visuals? his body is just so... flat :S. Tristana could use some improvements too, as well as Corki and Amumu!

I know they may not be priority on the list but I'd like to know if they're there at least! much thanks in advance

Vulcanös

12-14-2012

Trundle is supposed to be ugly.. It's his lore and it suits him A LOT.
It also makes it aptly clear that he's one of the truly benevolent champions in the entire league.
Garen, jarvan and lux are good guys.. so long as it's good for Demacia.
Trundle selflessly carries the disease and protects his whole tribe.
Don't take that away D:

WhoAteMyPoptarts

12-14-2012

In my Opinion, i like to play Karma because she isnt a fact roll champion. She takes skill and know how to play her and i really hate when ppl give the greif for picking her because i can actually play he very well. Infact i love to use her as a counter to Blitz because he pulls the ADC and u punish him and his adc with a 200 dmg shield and heal the ADC. Is is banable that i pick karma?
ALso for trundle i dont lay him but i know his early game dmg from his cannible does alot.

Bes7iA

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-14-2012

can we a see a "previous curse" trundle skin?

...just for fun

and karma is fine the way she is, she doesnt need to turn into a "real support" just to fit into the meta

AugustoTDR

12-14-2012

On the Yi/Sivir department, could Yi get a more sensible outfit? He is this deep, powerful warrior with a mind that gives him supreme offense and a mind that gives him supreme defense, yet he looks like a fool with 2 blades just stuck in his battle boots. And this are more close to the real proportion of sword he should be using for his size. Decrease a bit the sword in size related to his body. Not everyone in the League needs a bigger-than-yourself sword (although only Gangplank has a normal size sword at the moment, and it's a saber).
And please, Sivir a bit more coverage on the bum. Just enough to not chill to death on Janna's winds...

Lisztomaniac

12-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grumpy Monkey View Post
So I feel like I need to clarify a bit here as GD likes to speculate and go off sometimes. (Speculating and going off is fun btw).
So I am not just trying to figure out what Trundle looks like, I am trying to figure out what Trolls in Runterra look like. Trundle was and is the only Troll we have, and to be honest, I am not a fan of his anatomy as a Troll. He feels almost like a Goblin in my opinion. I would like him to feel a bit more powerful. I acknowledge that many of you like the "Gross" factor. I like it too. I like that He slobbers, I like that he's sort of the "Pig Pen" (peanuts reference anyone?) of the League Roster. I want you to know that Relaunch team is not going to take away your Gross Leprosy Troll with the Poop tower. But I also want you to know I am trying to make Gross Leprosy Troll Poop tower look like he can go toe to toe visually with the likes of the newer champs. I also want you to know that he does need some art love, some particle love and some animation love, and by jove, he's gonna get it! I want to keep the things that are endearing about him intact, and build upon those themes. You guys are awesome. And I really do appreciate your passion and candor.
i was about to burn your house, but this post has made me so happy i wish i could hug you, also please dont change his voice/lines, theyre so awesome, i understand that you want to explore troll anatomy and the fact that youre not going to take the grossness and respect our opinion and the love we feel about trundle grossness and what it represents, well ill just say you just earned my resepect.,

MagikShot

12-14-2012

I love the rework art but the animations are really really bad. Twisted Fate walks like Soraka and both look like they are running in slow motion and wanting to hug someone
example: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HsXAcx2CI28