Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Myths about Trundle/Karma hate

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

bruce ıee

12-14-2012

I think relaunch team is one of the best things Riot has introduced, at least from my perspective. So many of the old champs needed visual updates, it's nice to see something being done at a brisk pace. It used to take forever, back when Gangplank got his visual rework.
I'll be able to actually stand to play Sivir again someday relatively soon, can't wait for that. And Nunu. And Trundle. They'll feel like new champs

Henry Plainview

12-14-2012

I don't understand why people don't talk about Taric more when talking about model updates. His model is god awful.

Rezuvious

12-14-2012

if xerath is the 2nd least played champ whos the 1st?

Garlyle Wilds

12-14-2012

Quote:
Henry Plainview:
I don't understand why people don't talk about Taric more when talking about model updates. His model is god awful.

Get Fifth Age Taric. You'll be too busy enjoying how ~*~FABULOUS~*~ his fuzzy pink legwarmers are

FH Jellybean

12-14-2012

Quote:
grumpy monkey:
last one for the night. Nirkana, yes, trundle's skins will be upgraded as well. Just like soraka, twisted fate, and nidalee's were. Spread the word, i have a feeling this one will keep coming up

thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! btw no offense when I said the skin looked "bad" because I know you guys work very hard, and it appears that everyone is grateful!

Zanathax

12-14-2012

Since we have two Rioters in this thread who both work in the art department, what's the word on Udyr? My favorite ManBearTurtleTigerPhoenixMonkey needs some new skin love, too. He's one of the older champions, has never had a skin released for him post launch and yet has an avid fan following if the amount of art, stories and comics about him are any example.

I realize that the fact that he has to have 4 sets of animations and particles done must be daunting, but frankly I loathe Primal Udyr - it just looks weird to me(and Turtle kind of creeps me out) - and am tired of using what is basically just a recolor of his base skin in Black Belt Udyr. I know there are rumors about a new skin in the works for him, but even being an avid forum lurker I've never seen a post from a Red about this...

So, dish! BTW, Iron Stylus, I met you very briefly at PAX Seattle and wanted to thank you guys at Riot for being so awesome about taking times to interact with us!

Garlyle Wilds

12-14-2012

Quote:
Zanathax:
Since we have two Rioters in this thread who both work in the art department, what's the word on Udyr? My favorite ManBearTurtleTigerPhoenixMonkey needs some new skin love, too. He's one of the older champions, has never had a skin released for him post launch and yet has an avid fan following if the amount of art, stories and comics about him are any example.

I realize that the fact that he has to have 4 sets of animations and particles done must be daunting, but frankly I loathe Primal Udyr - it just looks weird to me(and Turtle kind of creeps me out) - and am tired of using what is basically just a recolor of his base skin in Black Belt Udyr. I know there are rumors about a new skin in the works for him, but even being an avid forum lurker I've never seen a post from a Red about this...

So, dish! BTW, Iron Stylus, I met you very briefly at PAX Seattle and wanted to thank you guys at Riot for being so awesome about taking times to interact with us!

There was mention of it just a couple days ago. Something about Spirit Caller Udyr or something. But yes, that's pretty much the thing that has required such time for another skin for Udyr - it's a whole lot of modelling to perfect for one champ.

The specific post was actually by Morello and was basically answering someone mentioning Spirit Caller Udyr with a "Okay, you guys do know about it already. Yeah, it's still happening."

FH Jellybean

12-14-2012

Quote:
Zanathax:

pretty sure I heard he is getting a legendary soon. Idk could be rumors, but you never know.

BergMeister

12-14-2012

Iron. Please for the love of god tell me you didn't give trundle boobs.......
And if theres a champion Riot might have a slight disliking too it might be Viktor, between Annie and Viktor, Viktor is the one that gets perma disabled ]: poor viktor, guess his glorious eve-olution failed.

DonQuixoté

12-14-2012

while youre doing the visual on master yi, minus well give him a full rework

dat 42% winrate OP