Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Myths about Trundle/Karma hate

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DreMLoK

12-13-2012

new information leaked: reworks for both champs confirmed for season 4! (soon™ © ®)

PeyoteJack

12-13-2012

any possibility of an anivia visual rework in the near future? She needs it

Synthesse

12-13-2012

Quote:
Grumpy Monkey:
I agree with you 100%

Please don't change Karma's visual style too much. I like her super classy look with her long dress and non-sexualized form. She's a diplomat, and she ought to remain dignified.

Kazkal

12-13-2012

Someone needs photoshop Trundle in kharma clothes & Kharma with Troll hair.

Arcane Azmadi

12-13-2012

Quote:
Grumpy Monkey:
Gonna Debunk some of these myths. Trundle and Karma are both being worked on for a visual upgrade.
I want Trundle (and his skins) to be something more than what they are. As for skill reworks, I am not sure, a designer would be more apt to shed light on that one.

Why the hell are you wasting resources on visually upgrading Trundle and Karma while Annie still looks like a Cabbage Patch Kid?
Quote:
Jaghatai:
Please for the love of everything decent - make trundle not look like an escapee from a lepper colony. He's just gross to look at.

#1 reason I don't play him.

Give him a cool skin or 3 and I'll play him.

Putting forth the idea again: Dullahan Trundle.

Yes, and then redesign Miss Fortune so she doesn't look like a pirate-themed stripper.

Trundle is SUPPOSED to look like that. That's kind of the entire basis of his character, the same way Miss Fortune is entirely based around being a skanky pirate ho.

IdkiPickedaName

12-13-2012

Originally Posted by Jaghatai
Please for the love of everything decent - make trundle not look like an escapee from a lepper colony. He's just gross to look at.

-----------------
Trundle is cursed with a disease rotting plague that was killing his people, trapped in a constant state of decay and recovery. He should look like a leper, if he isn't grotesque then his model wouldn't fit his story.

exe3

12-13-2012

Quote:
Grumpy Monkey:
Gonna Debunk some of these myths. Trundle and Karma are both being worked on for a visual upgrade.
I want Trundle (and his skins) to be something more than what they are. As for skill reworks, I am not sure, a designer would be more apt to shed light on that one.

Could you tell us why champions that don't necessarily need visual reworks are getting them when champions that are in dire need of them like Sivir (NEVER FORGET THAT SEAM!) and Yi are still rotting away? I'm keen for more visual reworks but you guys need to get your priorities right.

Grizzlier

12-13-2012

Quote:
Synthesse:
Please don't change Karma's visual style too much. I like her super classy look with her long dress and non-sexualized form. She's a diplomat, and she ought to remain dignified.

Ohoho no she's getting tig ol bitties and you'll like it mwahahahaha. -Riot Games Inc.

Jaghatai

12-13-2012

Quote:
ChromeFalcon:
Isnt Trundle supposed to look ugly/gross?

The only reason I dont play him as much as I would, is because his skins arent good looking and he hasnt gotten any new skins since his release. ;/

Quote:
IdkiPickedaName:
Originally Posted by Jaghatai

-----------------
Trundle is cursed with a disease rotting plague that was killing his people, trapped in a constant state of decay and recovery. He should look like a leper, if he isn't grotesque then his model wouldn't fit his story.

I don't care if his base skin was hideous, but give me a reason to buy him.
Like Battlecast Urgot.

I love the idea of Dullahan Trundle - a giant walking headless suit of armor with a big spiked club. My Skin Idea thread on it. (http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2581870)

Zantron

12-13-2012

Quote:
Grumpy Monkey:
I agree with you 100%

SSTP here, I love Trundle as is, and all Trundle players do, so keep that in mind when you do anything to him......

But if this is what it takes for you to make new skins for him, I guess I'll trust in you.

I feel like you're taking my child away to remold it in your vision, it's kinda terrifying.