Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Myths about Trundle/Karma hate

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Seabazs

12-13-2012

I would have liked to see a Mayan Trundle since their Calendar is ending. He would perfectly fit this Skin idea, making his pillar some kind of mayan ruin or something similar.

Twillera

12-13-2012

People hate on karma cause she doesnt fit into the meta. Try her as a jungler, it works.

LaVache84

12-13-2012

Quote:
Grumpy Monkey:
Gonna Debunk some of these myths. Trundle and Karma are both being worked on for a visual upgrade.
I want Trundle (and his skins) to be something more than what they are. As for skill reworks, I am not sure, a designer would be more apt to shed light on that one.

Someone much wiser than me proposed a City Planner Trundle skin that I would happily pay pulsefire prices for. He has a suit + hardhat and carries around rolled up plans that he hits people with. His W turns the ground into a parking lot and his earth ***** is transformed into a skyscraper that he builds with nothing more than his will. ALL OF MY MONEY!

Phil Nye

12-13-2012

Quote:
Jaghatai:
Please for the love of everything decent - make trundle not look like an escapee from a lepper colony. He's just gross to look at.

#1 reason I don't play him.

Give him a cool skin or 3 and I'll play him.

Putting forth the idea again: Dullahan Trundle.

But his look is as iconic as Two-face to the character. Like maybe they could make him less blocky, and do with some awesome skins (troll + pillar + club can really be a potential for themes). However, you can't be Trundle without that curse, it's a fundamental part of his lore. He even has lines like "Suffer as I do" and "It never stops".

Quote:
LaVache84:
Someone much wiser than me proposed a City Planner Trundle skin that I would happily pay pulsefire prices for. He has a suit + hardhat and carries around rolled up plans that he hits people with. His W turns the ground into a parking lot and his earth ***** is transformed into a skyscraper that he builds with nothing more than his will. ALL OF MY MONEY!

I would love to see the source of this thread, does he have concept art on it? Sounds even better than Judge Trundle, which was a great idea as well.

tailsmph

12-13-2012

Quote:
Grumpy Monkey:
Gonna Debunk some of these myths. Trundle and Karma are both being worked on for a visual upgrade.
I want Trundle (and his skins) to be something more than what they are. As for skill reworks, I am not sure, a designer would be more apt to shed light on that one.

Somehow, this post manages to piss me off immensely and make me super happy and excited at the same time.
For one, you finally acknowledged Trundle's existence in this game, but why did it take 2 damn years. It took us 2 damn years to get simple fixes that should have taken 2 months. There have been threads with almost 1k+ upvotes to make new skins or fix his animations and we finally get 1 stubble damn hint that a skin may be on the way. 2 years? Really?
Before this stuff about his animations the only word we've gotten on Trundle is Morello calling him a Design Mistake. Is talking about trundle really that hard? I've always been under the assumption that Riot was waiting for the opportunity to remove him from the game, so It's really jarring to see a Red saying that he's being worked on.
Ok, rant over. Thanks Grumpymonkey
It actually means a lot. What you should do ask the community for what the next trundle skin should be. Im really looking forward to what Junkyard Trundle is going to look like

Veracious Embers

12-13-2012

Quote:
Grumpy Monkey:
I agree with you 100%

please dont

SkirrLocal

12-13-2012

I really wish folks would stop saying "Trundle isn't broken." He is -- more so now than ever before. Trundle players know it, and so do the people playing with or against him. Broken as he is I keep playing him hoping to discover some secret to his playability and part of me feels pretty bad because my team suffers as a consequence. It's not fair to them, me, or even our opponents who aren't receiving the type of competitiveness that LoL has to offer. I mean, that's a big part of why we play this game -- to compete, and Trundle is failing in that category.

As a consumer I'm biding my time. Making a conscious effort not to give Riot any more of my money until I feel as if they've earned it. And earning it means fixing Trundle. So wait I shall.

Janktec

12-13-2012

Quote:
Grumpy Monkey:
I agree with you 100%

Trundle is a troll, he's suppose to be gross. ><

Frakenbourrough

12-13-2012

Quote:
Grumpy Monkey:
I agree with you 100%

But if he's not disgusting, he's not Trundle...

Phil Nye

12-13-2012

Quote:
tailsmph:
Somehow, this post manages to piss me off immensely and make me super happy and excited at the same time.
For one, you finally acknowledged Trundle's existence in this game, but why did it take 2 damn years. It took us 2 damn years to get simple fixes that should have taken 2 months. There have been threads with almost 1k+ upvotes to make new skins or fix his animations and we finally get 1 stubble damn hint that a skin may be on the way. 2 years? Really?
Before this stuff about his animations the only word we've gotten on Trundle is Morello calling him a Design Mistake. Is talking about trundle really that hard? I've always been under the assumption that Riot was waiting for the opportunity to remove him from the game, so It's really jarring to see a Red saying that he's being worked on.
Ok, rant over. Thanks Grumpymonkey
It actually means a lot. What you should do ask the community for what the next trundle skin should be. Im really looking forward to what Junkyard Trundle is going to look like

Welcome to Viktor's world as well, perpetually buggy, massively unpopular due to game mechanics, but still a load of fun for the few who play him (also his lore got gibbed by Jayce, which kinda sucks)