I just got to silver 3.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Unitize

04-26-2014

HAhahahahahhaahahahah ALL YOU BRONZIES HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA.

Is this how it works now ?

Alphard

04-26-2014

you couldve been like this while youre in silver 5 too

X1SPX

04-26-2014

if you're in silver you're still considered bronze m8

Delimon

04-26-2014

I went from B3 to S2 in 5 days. I Have never gotten stuck in a division before and I got stuck in S3 for 9 promos and it took me 80 games to get out. It's the reason why I don't even play ranked anymore. S3 is the worst division IMO. People just don't get a **** and go 0-5-0 10 mins in and make the game impossible. (Yes if I keep playing I would easily get to gold and maybe even get to plat or hell even diamond (seriously doubt that one tho) but I do not find it worth my time to have to deal with these people along the way so I'm just not doing it.)

Unitize

04-26-2014

A diamond streamer once said "Silver 5 is the door of elo hell." and im past that so

Unitize

04-26-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by X1SPX View Post
if you're in silver you're still considered bronze m8
Ofcourse its the silver 5 that says this. Jealous much?

X1SPX

04-26-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmslayer222 View Post
Ofcourse its the silver 5 that says this. Jealous much?
Notice that I don't rank as much bro.

Unitize

04-26-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delimon View Post
I went from B3 to S2 in 5 days. I Have never gotten stuck in a division before and I got stuck in S3 for 9 promos and it took me 80 games to get out. It's the reason why I don't even play ranked anymore. S3 is the worst division IMO. People just don't get a **** and go 0-5-0 10 mins in and make the game impossible. (Yes if I keep playing I would easily get to gold and maybe even get to plat or hell even diamond (seriously doubt that one tho) but I do not find it worth my time to have to deal with these people along the way so I'm just not doing it.)
I went from bronze 5 to silver 3 in a month and i consider it pretty good compared to all the other people stuck in there for 300+ games

Carapau

04-26-2014

yes and when you reach gold you be like "HAhahahahahhaahahahah ALL YOU SILVER TRASH HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA"
then platinum be like "HAhahahahahhaahahahah ALL YOU GOLD BOOSTED HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA"
then diamond be like "HAhahahahahhaahahahah ALL YOU PLATNUM SKRUBS HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA"
then diamond 1 50lp be like "HAhahahahahhaahahahah ALL YOU EBAY DIAMANDIAS HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA"
then challenger be like "LEL"

Unitize

04-26-2014

Now that ive been through all the 8 gates of elo hell, I can tell you by experience that people ARE better here.