Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Bug Splat Error Windows 8

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Eggrollin

12-12-2012

Starting today I have been getting Bug Splat errors consistently. Only because for some reason League of Legends all of a sudden forced me to switch to 1280 x 760 Resolution when I usually play on 1920 x 1080. Every time I try to change the settings I get a bug splat error. I can't revert it back to my normal resolution. I even tried to change a different setting on video in LoL and I hit ok and got Bug splat error again. I don't know what to do.

Hopefully someone could be of assistance and guide me how to get out of this issue. I believe its just Windows 8 being a new Operating System and all. I hope i'm not the only on experiencing this issue.

Please help :/

Thanks

Aregionius

Senior Wrenchman

12-13-2012

Only thing I can think of offhand would be some sort of interaction between your Win 8 video card drivers, the OS and the game.

Unfortunately, it's not really something we can offer a solution for other than the workaround you're already using. Your best bet here is to submit the bugsplat report so QA staff can review and see if it's something their able to fix or hope the next iteration of drivers for Win 8 solves the problem.

Eggrollin

12-13-2012

Ok Thanks for the help

ElRipper

12-13-2012

reinstall, when u uninstall make sure you delete all related files with LoL redownload the whole game, this got all my problems fixed